Black and white

Y/N POV

I am at a cafe with Blake and the faunas who I now know as Sun.

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly 2 days and you've given me nothing but small talk and weird looks.

As Sun says this Blake's glares at him.

Sun: Ya! Like that.

Blake: Sun... are you familiar with the White Fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there's a faunas on the planet who haven't heard anything f them. Stupid, holier-than-thou creeps that you force to get what they want. Bunch of freaks if you ask me.

I was taking a sip of my coffee listening to their conversation.

I was... once a member of the White Fang.

Sun spit out his drink out at what I just heard.

Y/N: Wait a minute, 'you' were a member of the White Fang?

Blake: That's right. I was a member for most of my life actually. You could almost say I was born into it. Back then, things were different. In the ashes of war, the White Fang was meant to be a symbol of peace and unity between human and faunas. Of course, despite being promised equality, the faunas subjected to discrimination and hate. Humanity thought of us a lesser beings. And so, the White Fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there I was at the front of every rally. I took part in every boycott. And I actually thought we were making a difference... but I was just a youthful optimist... Then, five years ago, our leader stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader, with a new way of thinking. Suddenly our peaceful protest were being replace with with organized attacks. We were setting fire to shops that refused to serve us. Hijacking cargo from companies that used faunas labor. And the worst part was? It was working. We were being treated like equals. But not out of respect... out of fear. So, I left. I decided I no longer wanted to use my skills to aid in their violence. And instead, I would dedicate my life to becoming a Huntress. So here I am. A criminal hiding in plain view. All with the help of a little, black bow.

Sun: So... have you told your friends any of this?

Blake: Well, only Y/N here. He respects faunas. I know I can trust him.

Ruby POV

We were walking in downtown Vale looking for Blake and Y/N.

Ruby Blaaake?! Y/N?!

Yang: Blaaake?!

Ryoko: Big brooo?! Blaaake?! Where are youuuu?!

Yang: Blake!!

Ruby: Weiss, your not helping!

Weiss: Oh! You know who might be able to help? The police.

Ruby: Ugh. Weiss...

Weiss: It was just an idea!

Ruby: Yeah, a bad one.

Yang: Weiss, I think we should here her side of the story before we jump to any conclusions.

Weiss: I think that when we hear it, you'll all realize I was right.

Penny: And I think Weiss' hair looks wonderful today!

Ryoko: Penny!! Where did you come from!?

Penny: Hey guys. What are you up to?

Ryoko: (to herself)And she ignores my question. (Sarcasticly) Great.

Ruby: Uuuhhhhh...

Yang: Were looking for our friends Blake and Y/N.

Ryoko: Actually Yang, Y/N is my brother.