Haven's Fate

Reiko POV

Blake, I and the other Faunas were all fighting thenWhite Fang.

Officer: Cease fire, immediately!

The WF was advancing but got surrounded by Faunas. Two of the Faunas dropped their weapons but the one in the middle tried to shoot a female rabbit Faunas, but Ilia knocked it out of his hand and pinned him to the ground.

Faunas: Thank you.

Ilia just gave her a nod.

Adam: I'm going to make you regret ever coming back.

Reiko: More police are on the way, Adam. Huntsman too.

Adam: Too afraid to face me on your own.

Reiko: I'm here for Haven, not you.

He pulled out his sword, as I did with Paladin Beauty.

Adam: You are afraid, and you should be. I've made powerful friends while you've been with Atlas.

Sun: Oh yeah?

Sun walks up.

Sun: Where?

Adam: Tell me, ... does Blake and Reiko make all her friends fight for her?

Sun: Nah, it's a volunteer gig. I'm just sayin', for someone who claims to have such great friends,... there doesn't seem to be a lot of people here willing to fight for you.

He looks around seeing all the WF surrendering.

Adam: You can try and make me regret coming here, Adam,... but honestly... I've got more important things to deal with.

He charges at Sun, but Sun combats him with his nunchucks. Blake slashed at him, but he blocks, so I knock him back with my staff. He then runs away. Sun chases after him.

Reiko: Sun, wait! But he's getting away! We could take him!

Reiko: No. We can't. Believe me, I want to make him pay for what he's done.

Blake: Yea. But Reiko is making sense her. He wants to lure us away so he can pick us off. We need to protect the school and the people here. Besides... now he can see what it feels like to run away.

Reiko: Sun, Blake, Thank you.

Blake: Don't mention it.

Sun: We all need help sometimes. I think there are some who could use your guy's help.

Blake grabbed his shoulder.

Blake: Be careful.

Sun: No promises.

Sum runs the opposite direction of the academy as Blake and I run towards the academy.

Ryoko POV

We were all fighting Hazel, Lionheart, Emerald, Mercury, and our adoptive parents.

Jaune: You guys okay?

Ren: Surviving...

Nora: I don't know how that big guy is still standing. He recharges his Aura faster than I ever seen!

Qrow: He's sheer willpower.

Lionheart fires a fireball at Ozpin, making him hide behind a pillar.

Ozpin: We just need to get him to his limits.

The lancer Weiss made attack's Lionheart, so he throws a fireball at it, the Hazel finishes it with another fire ball.