Lost

Y/N POV

Our group split up to try and find Oscar. Kitsune and I went with Jaune, Nora, Ren, and Saph. Ryoko, Reiko, Maria, and Ana went with Team RWBY.

Y/N: Oscar!

Nora: Oscar!

Ren: The city's enormous. He could've gone anywhere.

Jaune: This is all my fault. I overreacted.

Saph: I still don't really understand what happened. Was it about the mission?

Nora: It's kind of hard to talk about.

Saph: I know, I know. Top secret. Did he do something wrong?

Jaune: No, he didn't. We just got some new information, and it's going to be a lot harder than we thought.

Saph: I mean, if it was easy, then it wouldn't be important, right?

Ren: I think we're all just a bit unsure of what to do next.

Saph: You could stay in Mistral, get your licenses at Haven and come back to Argus. There's a lot of good you can do here. I know your mission is important. But it's not like you're the only ones who can do it. It's not the only mission that needs doing.

Y/N: It's not that simple.

Saph stopped as we kept going.

Saph: Well *sighs*, I should go pick up Adrian from daycare.

We all stopped.

Saph: I'll let Terra know what's happened, and we'll meet you later. Good luck.

Nora: Hey, there's a café over there. Why don't we get something to warm up?

Y/N: I'm okay. You three go on ahead.

I sit on a bench and Kitsune sits beside me.

Nora: You don't want anything?

I sat there in silence and Kitsune looked at me very worriedly.

Ren: We'll be right back.

The wind started to blow and I saw a leaf and on a ground. Then Kitsune pointed something out.

Kitsune: Hey, Dad. Look there.

I stood up shocked at what I saw.

Y/N: C'mon, Kat.

We walked to the center of the park and saw a... Pyrrha statue in the center.

I walked up and read what the statue said.

"In honor of Pyrrha Nikos. One of the many students who fought valiantly at the Fall of Beacon"

I heard footsteps behind me, so I looked at who it was.

Woman: It's really beautiful, isn't it?

I saw this woman holding a Bouquet of  flowers, and red hair with glasses.

Y/N: Yeah. Why here?

Woman: She trained here, Sanctum Academy. Everyone was crushed when she chose Beacon over Haven. No one wanted to see her go, but it was where she wanted to be. I'm just glad she was surrounded by such amazing people.

I looked over to her.

Y/N: She should be standing here.

Woman: She is.