Tipping Point

Y/N POV

Ruby, Jaune, Ryoko, Kitsune, and I are again walking through another forest on our way to Haven.

Ryoko: (yawn) Another day, another adventure!

Ruby: What's on the agenda today?

Jaune: Walking!

Ryoko: Is that it?

Y/N: No, we have more walking.

Ryoko: Oh, haha. Very funny.

Ruby: Haven is a lot farther away than I thought.

Y/N: Ruby... How long did you think this journey was going to take?

Ruby: I don't know! I grew up in a small area; I've never been this far away from home.

Jaune: Right but... how long?

Ruby: Maybe like, Uh... Two weeks?

He quickly turns his head towards Ruby.

Jaune: What?!

Ruby: Ok, fine, three or something! Look, whatever. Hey, what's that?

Ryoko gets on a fence post to try and get a Better look.

Jaune: That's strange... I didn't think we'd be hitting another village for a few days,

Ryoko: Are those buildings... damaged?

Jaune: We should search for survivors!

We all ran towards the entrance.

Ruby: Anything?

Ryoko was on a building.

Ryoko: Nothing over here!

Jaune: Nothing over here either!

Ryoko jumped off the building and heading towards me and Kitsune.

Y/N: It almost seems like the town was abandoned.

Ryoko walked further ahead.

Ryoko: Hey, I think I found something!

She found a sign.

Ryoko: Oniyuri? Never heard of it.

Jaune: Me neither.

Y/N: I have, once. You might think of it as Anima's Mountain Glenn, had it never been completed. Years ago, the richest meme era of Mistral were unhappy with how the kingdom was being run. Frustrated with the council, they pooled their resources together to build their own city... With their own laws. They hoped that one day, it could maybe even become its own kingdom. Many thought it would be the future.

I walked a little to the left.

Y/N: Some of them being our parents, Ryoko.

Ruby: What happened?

I wipe some dust off a ledge revealing claw marks.

Y/N: What always happens.

Kitsune: Grimm.

I clenched my fist

Y/N: Not just any one.

Ryoko was the only one who was getting what I was saying.

Ruby: One?

Jaune: Come on, let's just get through here. This place gives me the creeps.

We started to move through the city, when I sensed something. I hel my hand signaling everybody to not come any closer. I heard running coming towards us. Two people. I grabbed my Libra Flare as everyone grabbed their weapons. Two people jumped in front of us. One I didn't recognize and the other being none other than... father. The unknown one runs towards Ruby, but I got in the way and kicked him which he blocked. He swipes his weapon at me which was two blades strapped to his hand. I block it with a sword and then kicked him back. He swung at me as I did him, making a small quake and a crater. We struggled for power as dad charged at me to give his ally the advantage, but Ryoko jumped in between and swung with Capricorn Flame as dad did with his sword sending shockwaves and wind everywhere. He pushed me back and charged at Ruby who blocked it making her fly back a little. He then swung again connecting the attack.