New Challenger...

Pyrrha POV

We're about to start our battle against Team BRNZ and Port was counting down.

Port: 3...2...1...

Jaune: Come on guys!

Port: Begin!

May, a young girl with light tan skin, dusky rose hair and gray-blue eyes. A red and white jacket over a white shirt with blue tracksuit pants and a distinctive black beanie that covers her left eye. A large black scarf and red canvas shoes.

Brawnz, the leader of Team BRNZ, a young man with dark purple eyes and short hair with his haired slicked towards the left. Wears a top that consists of gradients of gray and purple, scarf, black pants with bronze Kneecaps and a dark purple scarf that wraps around his right leg and black boots.

Nolan, is a teenage boy with messy dark red hairs and pink eyes. A deep sky blue jacket with a black hood and rolled up black sleeves, open over a white shirt with long, rolled up sleeves. A pair of sunglasses with pink lenses hang from his collar. He also wears pair of ripped burgundy jeans, Black shoes and black finger-less gloves.

Roy, a young man with green eyes and brown hair styled in cornrow dreadlocks tipped in gold clasps. He wears a green vest buckled closed on his left shoulder, over a black T-shirt and loose white pants rolled up to his knees. He also wears a pair of fingerless gloves with white armor pieces that were the holsters for his weapon and olive canvas sneakers.

May was running towards the trees while the others charged at us. Brawnz tried to knees me, but I block it with my shield.My spear clashes with Brawnz's claws(weapon, not faunas) making a small shockwave. Then I saw May use her sniper to climb and jump up a tree. Nora tried to swing her hammer at Nolan, but he ducks and moves behind her. May aims and shoots at Ren, but misses and hits a rock instead. Jaune was in combat with Roy and May shoots at him, but Jaune dodges.

Jaune sees where May is.

Jaune: Retreat!

We went to get to cover while Jaune and I blocked the shots until we get behind the rocks.

Pyrrha: What do we do?

Jaune looks up to see all of Team BRNZ except May running to our cover.

Jaune: Spread out! Try to keep moving!

As he said that he blocked an attack from Brawnz claws with his shield.

I was combating Roy while Ren and Nora was fighting Nolan. May shot at Ren, but he dodges But gets hit by Nolan. Ren kicks but Nolan dodges it. Ren then gets hit then electrocuted making him fall.

Nora: Ren!

Nora swings her hammer at Nolan, but he dodges then electrocutes Nora. Nora just smiles at this.

Port: Oho, looks like one of my favorite students, Nora Valkyrie is charging up to use her semblance.

Nolan: What?

Oobleck: Yes, Miss Valkyrie's semblance lets her produce as well as channel, electrical energy straight to her muscles. This allows her to jump explosively into the air, wield her mighty hammer, or in this case, absorb Nolan's attacks and send the young man flying.

Nolan: What?!

And sure enough Oobleck was right. She hit Nolan with her hammer sending him back and crashed in to the rock destroying the rock and sending him passed it. Jaune sees the mountain with a bunch of lightning.

Jaune: Nora! Get to the mountain!

Nora: You got it!

Jaune: Ren, try and distract the sniper!