Destiny

Y/N POV

(I saw an error so I decided to fix it. Sorry

Team RWBY, Ryoko, and I are in our dorm talking to Ironwood while Kitsune is over at Team JNPR's dorm so she wouldn't have to hear what we're talking about.

Ironwood: I'm sorry. But you've left us no choice.

Yang: But he attacked me!

Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Ryoko: Ironwood! You have to believe me when I say Yang would never do something like that!

Ruby: Yeah!

Ironwood: (sigh) You all seem like good students. And the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did. Under normal circumstances. But I believe, and hope this to be, is nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgment can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight has passed.

Yang: But I wasn't-

Ironwood: (angrily) That's ENOUGH!

After that there was a brief pause

Ironwood: The sad truth is... whether it was an accident, or an assault... it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you... you're disqualified.

We all just sat there, shocked, and Ironwood left the room.

Yang: You guys believe me... right?

Ruby: Duh?

Weiss: You're hot headed, but not ruthless.

Ryoko: As I said you wouldn't do something like that.

Blake: I believe you too.

They all looked towards.

Yang:... Y/N?

Y/N: ...I want to believe you, really, I do.

Ruby: Huh?

Ryoko: What are you saying, Y/N?!

Tears were forming in her eyes.

Yang: Y/N?

Weiss: How could you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!

I looked at Weiss and sighed.

Y/N... Look me straight in the eyes, and promise me you didn't do it. If you do that, I'll believe you. I will trust you if you do that.

Yang wipes her tears and looked me straight in the eyes.

Yang: I promised that I didn't attack. He attacked me. So I attacked back.

Y/N: That was all I wanted to hear Yang. Thank you. I trust you.

Yang: I think I'm gonna rest up.

Blake: We'll get out of your hair.

We all got out of the dorm and that's when Weiss spoke up.

Weiss: This is a mess.

Jaune: She doing ok?

Y/N: The best she can, anyway.

Ruby: I hear Mercury and his teamed rushed back to Haven to be with his family. So, until they land, no one can really question him about what happened.

Ren: If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.

Ruby: Alright then, if that's the case... Pyrrha?