Dance Dance Infiltration

Ryoko POV

I was going to the punch bowl to fill up my cup. I looked around and saw everyone having a good time.

Ryoko: (sigh) I wish me and my brother could've had a good time like this when we were younger.

Ozpin was walking towards me.

Ozpin: Having a good night Ryoko?

Ryoko: Yea, this is great! I just wish I was able to have a nice childhood with my brother.

Ozpin: Let me tell you that your brother feels the same way.

Ryoko: Really?

Ozpin: He told me that he can't bare to lose you. You heard it yourself, didn't you? How you're the last family he's got?

Ryoko: Yea, I heard it. He's the best brother anyone could have. Well, see you later professor.

Ozpin: Bye for now.

Y/N POV

I was walking to Pyrrha. Hoping to talk to her.

Y/N: Hey Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: (turns to me) Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Having a good dance?

Pyrrha: Yea. What about you?

Y/N: Good. So you don't have a date.

Pyrrha: No, I'm guessing you don't either.

Y/N: No.

Pyrrha: It's a little noisy in here. Let's go to the balcony.

Y/N: Good idea.

We decided to walk to the balcony to get a way from the noise.

Y/N: It's always good to have peace and quiet.

Pyrrha: Yea, It was getting a little to loud.

Y/N: I have something to te-

Jaune: Hey Y/N, Hey Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Hello Jaune.

Jaune: You ok Pyrrha? I haven't seen you around tonight.

Pyrrha: Arrived late, I'm afraid.

Jaune: Well, you look really nice.

Pyrrha: Thank you.

Jaune: Y/N, you're not going to beat me up for saying that are you?

Y/N: I'm not her date Jaune. So you're safe.

Jaune: Where are your dates then.

Pyrrha and I looked at each other.

Pyrrha: We don't... have dates.

Jaune: W-what?

Y/N: Nobody asked us.

Jaune: But that's...!... You two are the most powerful huntress and huntsman in Beacon. H-how could nobody ask you two.

Y/N: There are reasons for what happens Jaune. When I met Pyrrha all those years ago. We took down about 30 or so guys. And we were only 10 yrs old. We didn't have any weapons either. We've been blessed with incredible talents and opportunities. We've been surrounded by love and praise.

Pyrrha: But when you're place on a pedestal like that for so long, you become separated from the people that put you there in the first place. Everyone assumes we're to good for them. That we are on a level they simply can't attain.

Y/N: It's become impossible to form any sort of meaningful relationship with people.

Pyrrha: When I'm with Y/N, he treats me like I'm an equal. He's the only one. That is what I like about him. He knew who I was, but he never treated me like I was better than him. And thanks to you, thanks to him, I made friends that will last a lifetime. I wanted to be here with someone who saw me for me.