Discovery

Y/N POV

Y/N: Ryoko!

I ran towards her as fast as I can and I laid her head on my lap. Jaune, Ren, and Weiss ran next to me. Oscar smacked Lionheart's head as hard as he can with his cane and ran over to Ruby as did Nora. Lionheart smacked into Hazel.

Oscar: Get up! We need you!

Hazel: *grabbed Lionheart by the shirt* You're lettin' that boy make a fool of you.

Leo: That's not just a boy! It's Ozpin. He's already reincarnated!

Hazel: *lets go of Leo and looks to Oscar* Ozpin?

Hazel is getting angry and his breathing is getting heavier. Ruby starts to wake up.

Oscar: Ruby! You-

Hazel: OZPIN! You thought you could hide from me?! *grabs Dust crystals* You'll pay for what you did, you'll die over and over again! *puts Lightning Dust crystals in his arms and roars*

Oscar: Do- do we fight?

Hazel charged at him, but Qrow moves him out of the way.

Cinder: Ozpin is here?!

Raven: Is that a problem?

Cinder: I'm not sure, but right now we got the upper hand. Let's not waste it.

Raven: Leo! Open the path to the vault!

He does as instructed and puts the key in.

Nora: *To Yang* Stop them! We've got your team covered!

Yang was about to run after them, but Mercury and Emerald stopped her.

Emerald: You wanna get to them? You're going to have to get through all of us.

Y/N: Ren, talk to me!

Ren: This is bad.

Y/N: No, no, no, no, not again! Ryoko, c'mon, please! I can't lose you again!

Cinder: Make sure they leave Ruby and Y/N alive. This won't take long.

Hazel slammed the floor almost hitting Oscar, but he jumped back first.

Oscar: No! I told, no!

Hazel punched him in the face and slammed into a pillar. Ana kicks mother into a pillar and slashed father next to her.

Ana: *pants* Is that all? I still got more in store.

Mother: Tch. She's stronger than I thought.

Dad: Hrgh. She wasn't this powerful when I fought her and Y/N. How did she grow this much in such a short amount of time?

Oscar: You told me I need to fight for myself! *gets back up* So I will. What does that mean? Why is he so upset with us?

Hazel: He didn't talk you my tale, did he, boy? *walk towards him* I thought you looked familiar, to think that evil was inside you when our paths first crossed. Your blood won't be on my hands, *raised both of his fist* it'll be on his.

Qrow got in front of him and tried to block him, but they both got knocked back. Qrow got back up and engaged combat to him.

Oscar: *gets back up* What is he talking about?

Hazel: Tell him Ozpin! Tell him how you killed her!

Oscar: Her?

Hazel: You know now! *throws Qrow* You can forgive me for what I'm about to do. *walk towards him*