Jaundice

Y/N POV

We were in combat class and it was Jaune vs that bitch Cardin. And Jaune is being badly beaten. Jaune rushes in with his sword, but Cardin dodges and hits him with his mace. He charges again, but just meets Cardins mace blocking his sword.

Cardin: This is the part where you lose.

Jaune: Over my dead bo-

Before Jaune can finish Cardin knees him in the stomach.When Cardin was about to slam his mace down, Glynda intervened.

Glynda: That's enough! You see that Jaunes aura has now dropped into the red. In a tournament style duel, this will indicate that Jaune is not fit for battle and the officials will call the match. Mr. Arc. It's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during combat. Gauging your aura will help you decide when it is appropriate to attack or to move to a more defensive strategy. Wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowulf, now would we

Cardin: hmf. Speak for yourself.

Glynda: Remember everyone, the vytal festival is only a few months away. It won't be long until the other students start arriving in vale. So keep practicing. Those who choose to compete in the combat tournament will represent the kingdom of vale.

Time-skip to lunch

Nora: So their we were in the middle of the night.

Ren: It was day.

Nora We were surrounded by ursai.

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Blake was reading a book, Weiss was polishing her nails, Yang and Ruby was for some reason listening to the story, Ryoko was tweaking with Capricorn flame, and I was staring at Jaune because he seemed down in the dumps.

Nora: Dozens of them!

Ren: 2 of them.

Nora: But, in the end, Ren and I took them down and mad but load of liens selling ursa skinned rugs.

Ren: She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Pyrrha: Jaune, are you ok?

Jaune: Huh, oh yea. Why?

Ruby: It's just that you seem a little... not ok.

Jaune: Guys, I'm fine. Seriously. Look.

Trying his best to make himself smiling, but miserably failing.

Pyrrha: Jaune, Cardin has been picking on you since the first week of school.

Jaune: Cardin Winchester. Nah, he's just playing. You know, practical jokes.

Ryoko: A bully is what he is.

Jaune: Name one time he's bully me.

Y/N: I could name several. There was that time when he knocked books out of your hand, that time he activated your shield and got stuck on the door frame, and the time he pushed you in a locker and set coordinates away from the school.

Jaune: I didn't land far from the school.

Pyrrha: Jaune, you know if you ever need any thing you can just ask.

Nora: Ooh. We'll break his legs.

Ryoko: I'm down for that.

Jaune: Guys, really it's fine. Besides, it's not like he's just a jerk to me, he's a jerk to everyone.

???: Ow that hurts. Please stop?

Cardin: See, told you they were real.

Sky: Ha, what a freak