Yomi's Power

Y/N: That sword. You're... Yomi.

Yomi: The one and only. Now, Akuma, it's time to finish what I started all that time ago.

Akuma: No... You stalled the inevitable last time. Hundreds perhaps thousands of years have passed since that time.

Yomi: I'll have you know I didn't stop getting stronger in that dimension.

Akuma: Neither have I.

Yomi:... Since thousands of years has passed, my sister is no longer of this world. Well, I'm now strong enough to handle you alone this time.

Y/N: Your... my ancestor.

Yomi slowly turned around to see me.

Yomi:... You have been fighting Akuma all this time.

Y/N: *nods*

Yomi: I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused. If only I defeated Akuma back then, you wouldn't have to be going through this.

Ryoko slashed at Akuma knocking him back.

Ryoko: Well, if you're really our ancestor, mind helping us out?!

Yomi: And you... looked just like Sumi.

Ryoko:...

Yomi: I'll fight him myself.

Reiko: Huh? Our you really powerful enough to do what my brother couldn't?

Yomi: He maybe my descendant but he didn't get all my powers.

Mercury and Emerald charged at him, but with one swift movement, Yomi stabbed Mercury killing him and kicked Emerald back. Hazel ran towards him, but Yomi moved so fast, no one could see him as Yomi got behind him, Hazel was beheaded.

Emerald: This can't be! He killed two of us like it was nothing.

Akuma: You fool! He isn't even using all his powers!

Emerald: What?!

Yomi ran right up to her.

Yomi: He's right.

Yomi went for a uppercut and a stab right for the stomach killing her.

Cinder: No! This can't be happening!

Akuma: Enough! I'm going to take you down.

Yomi: I'm the one going to take you down. I'm the legend that supposed to kill you after all.

Akuma: Legends are just myths. Legends are to be forgotten in time.

Yomi: Legends never die.

Akuma: *growls*

Cinder: You have to beat me first.

Cinder charged at Yomi, but Ryoko got in the way.

Ryoko: I told you I'll be the one to kill you, Cinder!

Ryoko kicked her back.

Yomi: Hey, you two!

Reiko & Ryoko: Yeah?

Yomi: I'll need to focus all my power on Akuma. You keep those two away from me.

Ryoko: Right! I still need to pay Cinder back for my scar.

Reiko: I have no problem dealing with, Neo.

Reiko and Neo charged at each other as Ryoko and Cinder charged at one another. And Yomi and Akuma just stared at one another.

I looked over towards Ana's direction.

Y/N: Ana...

I slowly walked over to heard and laid her head on my lap. My eyes were swelling up with tears.