Ryoko vs Y/N-A Test of Strength

Y/N POV

It's been a week since Salem was defeated and I don't feel any better since then. Ryoko has the power of all Maidens and has mastered all of them. Ryoko wanted to battle to test her powers, but every time I said I was busy or tired. Ever since I beat Salem, it was like I lost the will to fight.

Ryoko: Hey, Y/N!

Y/N: If this is about fighting me, then save your breath because the answer is no.

Ryoko: No, not that. I want to cheer you up. You've been depressed ever since Ruby died.

Y/N: What are you talking about? I'm fine.

Ryoko: Who are you trying to convince. Me? Or you?

Y/N:...

Ryoko: That's what I thought.

Y/N: What's your point?

Ryoko: You don't want Ushio to grow up seeing you depressed.

Y/N: Ushio...

Ryoko: She'll grow up to be a strong and independent woman. But what will happen if she sees you like this?

Y/N: Thank you, Ryoko. So about that fight... I'll do it.

Ryoko: Really? Alright then. There is a wasteland over that way. No one will get hurt.

Y/N: Alright.

We head over to the wasteland and we got into our fighting stance. She made the first move and and charged at me. I dodged and kicked her in the face.

Ryoko: It's good to fight you again. I actually thought we wouldn't defeat Salem.

Y/N: Well, now we won't have to worry about life threatening battles.

Her eyes glowed Yellow and she threw a yellow orb at me which seemed more powerful since the fight with Salem. I blocked it with my sword.

Y/N: Woah. That would've been bad.

Ryoko: Yeah. It would. The Summer Maiden powers are stronger if the sun's out.

Her eyes changed to blue and threw ice shards towards me. I slashed at all of them breaking all of the ice. I then charged at her and went for a slash, but she blocked it with both her swords. I caught her off guard and threw her sword away from her. I tried to elbow her, but she blocked it with her palm and went for a kick, but I flipped back and shot a beam of fire. She retaliated with ice and they met in the middle blowing the both of us back.

Suddenly the sky became cloudy as it started raining and I immediately knew this was the Spring Maiden's power. Lightning came out and tried to strike me but I dived in front of me and dodged it and the momentum I got from the dive allowed me to delivered a power punched in the gut. She took this chance to hit me right on the cheek making me stumble back.

Y/N: Wow. That... stung.

Ryoko: I still have more.

Ryoko kicked me on the side as I fell back and she tried to go for another punch, but I spun back avoiding her fist as I kicked her on her ribs. Her eyes glowed orange and she created a powerful gust of wind right towards me. I stood there and held my ground. I blew all the wind back and successfully landed a beam of fire on her chest. I charged at her and I tried to sledgehammer her, but she jumped back and when she landed she ran right towards me and went for a punch. I charged another fire attack and as soon as she got within range, I fired it as her fist was right near me as everything around us blew up as we both flew back.

Ryoko: Talk about Kamikaze.

Y/N: That wasn't my intention.

We both ran towards each other and our fist clashed as we struggled for power. I was gaining the advantage and eventually she flew back and I took that chance to attack her as I landed a kick to the stomach as she fell back. She made 4 elemental representing the 4 Maidens and shot them at me. I dodged all of them except for the last one which was the Winter Maiden's orb. She got right in front of me and punched me in the jaw depleting my Aura and had blood drip from my mouth.