The Lost Fable

Y/N POV

Jinn: Sumi was a very powerful mage and Yomi is the first silver eyes warrior.

Yomi was heading towards a town, but when he got there, the whole town was in ruin. Although he did see one survivor surrounded by Grimm. Yomi grabbed his sword as struck down all the Grimm around her.

Yomi: Are you okay?

???: Yeah. I'm fine.

Yomi was stunned by her beauty.

Yomi: So, what's your name.

Emily: Emily. Emily Sako. Yours?

Yomi: Yomi. Yomi L/N.

They decided to sit down and got to know each other.

Sumi: Hey, Yomi. You were supposed to be back by now... What happened here.

Yomi: This town was overrunned by Grimm. She is the only survivor.

Sumi: And this girl is...

Emily: Emily Sako.

Sumi: Sumi L/N.

Jinn: While Yomi found someone he loves, Salem was stuck in her castle by her cruel father. But someone got her out of the castle by Ozma. Ozma didn't do this for love, but for glory. But Ozma found love in Salem. Salem wanted Freedom, but she didn't find freedom in the outside, but found freedom in her savior.

Salem: Where should we go now?

Ozma: Wherever you want.

Jinn: But Ozma became ill not long after and perished. Where beasts and blades have fell short, was overcome by an illness. Salem went to the Domain of Light to meet the God of Light.

Salem: Please. Please bring Ozma back to me.

GoL: I understand your pain, but you demand of me, which I cannot make so.

Salem: No.

GoL: I'm sorry-

Salem: That's not fair. That's not fair!

GoL: Let him rest.

After that the GoL made Salem disappeared and reappeared outside the domain.

Salem: No.

Jinn: Salem traveled to a place no man dared to enter. The God of Darkness' domain, and he was surely surprised to see a line woman by herself kneeling. She explained everything, but didn't mention his elder brother.

GoD: Rise, child,

the GoD returned Ozma.

Ozma: Where am I? What is this? Where am I?

Salem: It's okay. It's okay now.

Just then thunder was heard over head and the GoL appeared.

GoL: What are you doing.

GoD: I'm doing what I Please, brother.

GoL: This is disrupting the balance.

The GoL made Ozma disappeared.