Y/N & Ryoko vs Akuma Part 2

Y/N POV

Akuma charged at us.

Y/N: Let's do it!

Ryoko: Right!

Ryoko got in front of me and made a barrier blocking him, giving me the opening to kick him back.

Weiss: A-a mage? I had no idea that Ryoko was capable of such power.

I charged at Akuma with sword in hand and we clashed making a crater. Ryoko charged up a purple beam and shot it. I got out of the way at the last second having Akuma take the full force. Akuma recovered quickly and quickly blasted me away. Akuma looked at Ryoko and charged a black beam as Ryoko charged a purple beam. They both fired the beam and it met in the middle neither one giving up until Akuma's beam overpowered Ryoko as Ryoko took all the force of the attack.

Ryoko: It'll take more than that.

Akuma: Just stay down! It's not normal for someone to be able to stand this much pain.

Ryoko: I'm not normal. I'm the Fall Maiden after all. NOW!

I appeared behind Akuma and stabbed him in the back.

Y/N: Maybe you should be the one to stay down.

Akuma elbowed me in the face knocking me back. And my nose started bleeding. He charged a beam at me and shot it, I backflipped back avoiding it.

He charged at me and punched me and kneed me. He tried to punch me again, but I deflected it. My eyes started to glow silver and my sword glowed the same color and I knocked him back with much more force. That gave Ryoko the chance to kick him to the side and charged an ice beam freezing him for a brief moment. She ran to me and help me up.

Ryoko: You ok?

Y/N: I'll... manage. But no matter what we do, he won't stay down.

Ryoko: You're Aura is looking awfully low. I'm afraid one more attack would deplete it.

Y/N: Jaune?

Jaune: Yeah?

Y/N: I need some Aura!

Jaune: Right!

Jaune was running to me, but he got knocked back by Akuma.

Akuma: You will not be getting near him at all.

Qrow tried to attack him, but Akuma dodged and blasted him back hitting a rock.

Ruby: UNCLE!

Ruby went to attack.

Y/N: Stay back!

I charged at Akuma but he blasted me back down depleting my Aura.

Ruby attacked, but missed and elbowed her in the stomach and knocked her back.

Reiko: No more! I won't let you hurt my friends!

Reiko brung out her staff and and tried to attack him, but he grabbed the staff and punched her in the gut.

Ryoko:... No... I won't let you do this.

Ryoko's Fall Maiden powers activates and she flew towards Akuma and kicked him, he tried to kick me back, but I got behind him and blasted him back.