Our Way

Y/N POV

The Atlas Military sent out it's aircrafts to battle this giant Grimm along with the griffons in the air. The Leviathan went under water away from the aircrafts.

Air control: All units be advised, Leviathan-class Grimm has submerged but is still on approach. Preparing hard light shields, over!

Pilot: We're getting slammed by hostiles out here! Where is Cordovin?

Cordovin: This is your fault! Do you hear me?

Reiko: Y/N!

I turned around to see Reiko and Blake run up to us.

Y/N: Reiko, Blake! Are you okay?

Reiko: I'm fine.

Blake: What happened?

Reiko: Was that a giant Grimm?

Ana: Yes, and we just ruined the only thing capable of stopping it.

Yang: Um... Where's Bumblebee?

Reiko: Uh... It... drowned. Hehe.

Yang: Are you kidding me!

Reiko: Let's worry about that motorcycle later. Let's worry about that. *points to Leviathan*

Yang: Ugh! Fine!

We got on the aircraft and Maria started to fly up into the air.

Cordovin: *Grunts* *Screams* This is your fault! Your fault!

Soldier: Ma'am, what's your status? We need an answer, over.

Cordovin: Your fault.

Blake: I'm so sorry.

Reiko: Don't be. This isn't on you.

Blake: But--

Ruby: You're safe, that's all that matters.

Blake: *sniffing*

Maria: I suppose I have to be the bad guy and say it. Getting the lamp to Atlas is still our top priority. And right now we have the perfect opportunity to head straight for it. We may not get another chance like this.

Kitsune: But, we can't just leave that Grimm there. It'll attack Argus... right?

Y/N: Right. We can't leave, not like this.

Ryoko: It's like you said, a Huntress is supposed to protect others to the bitter end.

Y/N: We need to head for the Leviathan. Jaune, can you and Ren be ready to mask our ship?

Ren: I think we can manage.

Jaune: Got a few ideas?

Y/N: I've got one.

Qrow: Eyes up, everybody, it's back.

The Leviathan emerged from under water and let out a powerful roar.

Pilot: Argus Base, this is Manta 3-4. Leviathan has hit the shallows and resurfaced. We need those shields up now, over!

A couple of layers of shields started up and is blocking the Grimm from getting to the city.

Pilot: Target stopped, engaging, over!

The Leviathan charged up an attack and shot at the shield and it hit the pole that was keeping the shield together.

Ana: It tore straight through.

Air control: All squadrons, fall back to evacuation procedures. Disengage Leviathan! I repeat, disengage, over!