SEVENTY SIX

"Oh thank god

"Oh thank god."

Astrid was relieved to say the least seeing her brother just as she left him, looking as if he hadn't aged a day- which he technically hadn't.

Harry was confused though- the last thing he remembered was going to the compound to demand for Astrid's wearabouts along with Michelle and Ned when he was suddenly standing there again- but this time there was no compound and everywhere around them was a mess.

He was relieved seeing an ecstatic Astrid hug him and his friends but he knew something was wrong when he saw that upset look on Peter's face as he followed.

"What... happened?"

"Your sister's a hero. That's all that's important, right Astrid?"

"Peter," Astrid rolled her eyes, "Now is not the time to be mad at me."

"No. Why would I be mad at you? You just signed your death certificate."

"To save Tony's life!"

"I'm sorry," Harry now cleared his throat nervously, "How did you- what did you do, Astrid?"

"I gave the cure to Tony," she sighed, "To save him from dying after doing saving basically the whole world."

"Oh," he slowly nodded, "Well, okay then. That way we can both die together and neither of us will have to decide who lives."

"Exactly! Thank you!"

"Except for the fact-"

Astrid stopped Peter, giving him a look but Harry didn't miss that moment at all.

"What are you keeping from me?"

"Nothing," she attempted to reassure him, "But I do want to see if our family is okay... especially if it's been five years since-"

"Five years?!"

The three were surprised to say the least.

"Oh my mom is going to kill me for not coming home in five years," Ned groaned, already beginning to pace nervously.

"Shit," Harry groaned, "Do you think Lily, Happy and Brad..."

"I don't know," she sighed, "There's only one way to find out."

Harry nodded, "I'll go see if I can find a car..."

The second the three left, Astrid turned to Peter.

"So you're not going to tell him?"

"Not now. I just got back."

"What happens when it's too late?"

"It won't be," she sighed, "Peter, I'll be fine."

"No you won't. You gave your only ticket to survival to Tony."