NINETY ONE

"How? How is this possible?"

Everyone was shocked to say the least.

Peter found it hard to speak at first before he cleared his throat, "I- is it really you, Gwen?"

"Yeah, it is," Astrid answered for her, quick to bring her into a tight hug.

Peter was still tense about it though, ready to act on any signs of danger while Tony continued to remain confused.

"How is this possible?"

"Right... can I come in?"

"That depends. Are you going to try to kill my husband?" Pepper asked suspiciously.

"Um... no? I do need your husband's help though."

"Anything that requires him to leave this house is a strict n-"

"Pepper, honey, why don't you take Morgan to her room? I'll handle this."

Pepper was hesitant but still did so, Tony not waiting long for them to leave before he grabbed a device to take Gwen's blood.

"Ow!" she frowned at the small prick.

"I need to make sure you're her- Gwen, I mean."

"Great. A warning would've been nice though."

"Oh you just came back from the dead. You'll survive."

"I didn't just came back from the dead- that's what I have to explain."

"Well, you can explain it after- yeah. You're Gwen."

"Told you," she rolled her eyes as she took a seat.

"So are you going to explain it? How you're here. We watched you die."

"I mean, technically we never found the body," Astrid protested, "God, I knew you weren't dead!"

"Did you though?" Harley questioned, earning a shove from Astrid.

"I'm sorry. Who is this?"

"Oh, right. Gwen, meet Harley Keener. Harley, meet Gwen Stacy."

"The long lost best friend," Harley smiled, "I've heard so much about you."

"Really? I haven't heard a thing about you. Huh. Why weren't you in the other universe?"

"I'm sorry? The what now?"

"Right. I was in a different universe- or timeline- or whatever you want to call it."

"This entire time you've been there?"

"Yeah," she sighed, "I spent a long time trying to make my way back here but nothing has ever worked. Then out of nowhere I'm talking to Miles trying to-"

"Who?"

"Miles Morales. I already checked up on him here. You all don't know him yet... although he did get the bite during the blip. I wonder why he hasn't done anything yet."