NINETY SIX

Being a CEO of a company was as stressful as Astrid always imagined it'd be

And it wasn't like that the only stress factor in her life, being she started college around the same time as she officially got the go to assume full power of her father's company.

There was also the fact that Astrid just happened to be roommates with possibly the worst girl to go to her college.

"I mean, she's a total nightmare. We just started school and she's already always out partying, being a loud obnoxious twat-"

"Woah. Someone doesn't like their roommate."

"Yeah, well not all of us are as lucky as you getting to room with your best friend- especially since mine decided to graduate while on an alternate universe and MJ decided to be a smartass and got into Stanford on a full ride."

"Sorry your life is so tough, babe," Peter chuckled, "But I'm sure your roommate situation will get better in no time and soon enough you two will be the best of friends."

"I highly doubt it," Astrid sighed, "And I would seriously love nothing more than to just tell her off and put her in her place but I hear she's the dean's niece and I'm just not ready to go through another problem."

"Couldn't you just pay him off though? I thought that was a perk of being super rich."

Astrid now have Peter a look, "You know that's not how I want to be."

"I know," he sighed, "But still- back onto the topic of being rich. You could just buy your own apartment, can't you?"

"I would in a heartbeat but that's just not the university experience I want. I was basically pushed into this adult world. I don't want to fast forward that too."

"I didn't think of that," Peter frowned now, "I'm sorry, beautiful."

"It's fine," Astrid sighed, watching him as he continued to focus on his work, "But I mean, your idea isn't exactly all that bad... I have seen in movies that sometimes girls move in with their boyfriends during college..."

"Really? I always thought in movies there's always girls in sororities and guys in frat houses."

"I mean, yeah. There's that too," Astrid smiled softly, brushing his hair out of his face, "But I can barely handle one roommate. I wouldn't be able to handle a whole sorority of girls."

"I guess you're right," he shrugged, finally looking up at her with a playful smile, "Although, that could give me more reasons to visit you more often."

"Excuse me?"

"What?" he laughed now, "It'll give me more people to save as Spider-man."

"Nice save," Astrid laughed too when he leaned over to kiss her.

"You know I love you," he said in between kisses, which was then short lived when Astrid's phone began ringing.

"Shit. Duty calls. I'll be right back."