EIGHTY THREE

"I can't believe you really tried to shoot your webs at him," Astrid giggled as she walked around the small hotel with Peter

"It was out of instinct! I'm used to that working on the bad guys not it flying right through them."

"Well, he was made out of water so there's that."

"Yeah... at least I helped making sure none of you were killed?"

"That's the spirit!" Astrid beamed, "Who was that new guy anyway?"

"No idea. He looked pretty experienced though- like he had dealt with that thing before."

"I'm more concerned on whether he's a good guy or bad guy, if I'm being honest."

"I think he's a good guy," Peter shrugged, "He did defeat that monster and help save everyone."

"Yeah- or he could have an ulterior motive," Astrid teased.

Peter simply brushed her off, obviously not believing her when they entered the room where their other friends were.

"That was so Spider-man!"

"There was literally no red and blue suit."

"And? You could clearly see someone jumping around and that building was stopped from collapsing on us!"

"You just saw a shadow, Flash," Ned attempted to keep his best friend's secret, "Besides, that building staying up was probably magical dude's magic."

"No, it was Spider-man," Flash said matter-of-factly with a small smirk on his face, "And I just can't believe he really followed us all the way to Europe- he must be really obsessed with us."

"Oh please, Flash," Harry scoffed, "If anyone's obsessed with anyone, it's you with him. Or do I need to remind you of your Instagram name?"

"Just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I'm obsessed. It's not like I follow him around- can't say the same about him though."

"He's not obsessed with you."

"I know he's not obsessed with me but he's obviously obsessed with someone else."

Everyone followed his gaze to Astrid who immediately rolled her eyes.

"Shut it, Eugene."

"Oh cmon, you can't even deny you got something going on with him. He followed you across the pond."

"You mean the ocean," Michelle corrected him.

Flash simply brushed her off as he instead stared down Astrid, "Tell us all about it, Osborn. Or- what? Do you not want to talk about it cause you're scared you'll hurt dickhead's feelings?"