ONE HUNDRED

Years had passed and things were just as perfect as Astrid always imagined them to be

Years had passed and things were just as perfect as Astrid always imagined them to be. With Harry by her side and Peter's support, along with the staff, O Corp became a strong and leading company in not only New York but the world.

Tony was finally able to fully retire without having to worry about the safety of the world, knowing the kids had it all under control.

Granted, they weren't kids anymore and they weren't the only ones watching over their beloved world.

Peter, Miles and Gwen were surprised when more Spider people came up, including Jessica Drew who Gwen grew close to and followed to San Francisco where she was able to reunited with Michelle.

It truly felt like everyone in the group got their 'happy ending' when they all reunited in San Francisco for the girls' wedding.

"It feels like just yesterday Parker here had a crush on my wife and Astrid and I just started school at Midtown."

"Someone's still jealous Peter actually almost had a chance with Liz," Astrid smirked.

"What kind of wife are you? Rooting for your husband to be with another woman?" Harry snickered.

"No one said anything about rooting for them. I just said he had game, right Liz?"

"Totally. Minus the fact that he was so obviously in love with you."

"He was. Wasn't he?" Astrid smirked, draping an arm over Peter's shoulder.

"Ha ha," Peter rolled his eyes playfully, still not really protesting though.

The group laughed amongst themselves when Gwen and Michelle joined them.

"It's official you guys- I'm off the market for good," Gwen smirked holding her hand up proudly.

"It's about damn time you two made up and got together," Ned scoffed.

"Yeah, well, we have Jess to thank for that. Although I do feel bad... I did take her roommate and all," Michelle joked.

"I wouldn't feel too bad about that," Brad smirked now, eyeing Jessica from afar, "I may have offered up my penthouse as an... option for her."

"Jesus- Harry did we make the wrong decision offering Brad a position at our company?"

"Maybe."

"That's not even funny."

They still laughed nonetheless when Astrid smiled at the couple, "So, are you two excited to go off on your honeymoon?"

"Beyond. I can't wait- and I can't believe I actually got this one here to agree to leave Spider-woman behind for the week."

"Jess said she's got it handled for me," she sighed happily, "I'm actually glad I'm taking a break- you should really try it some time, Pete."