Patreon!

Hello, y'all! Sorry for making a note-- I know y'all aren't a fan. But if you're reading this and you saw the title, it must be because you're at least semi-interested. So thanks for coming to check this out anyway!

I mentioned that I may be opening a Patreon, and I finally have. The AU story that goes with this one, the one that tells the story of what would happen to Lillian were she not to go to UA, is a Patreon exclusive. It will not be posted on Wattpad, and is only for my patrons! The first tier of my Patreon is a dollar, and it will offer "Freeze Forward" and MAYBE "Mind Reader For Hire". Higher tiers offer other perks, if you want to go check it out! 

The other exclusive story, "Mind Reader For Hire", is the AU for one of my other stories, Mind Boggled! It's what would happen if Nezu didn't seek out Harper. 

Here's the link: https://patreon.com/strawhatpirate

The link is also in my bio and on my conversations board, because I know Wattpad doesn't really do live links in chapters! 

Sneak peek into Freeze Forward:

It's not like Lillian originally set out to become a vigilante. There was no big plan to panic and talk herself out of applying for UA, and then avert to a life of saving people in a way that society deemed unethical. She didn't simply become an illegal crime fighter because she hadn't had the guts to be a hero, or because she decided she regretted her decision not to try getting into UA. It just... happened, and now she was in the back of the cop car.

Even if you can't support me, it means a lot that you'd read this! I hope you at least check it out, even if you don't plan on joining! You guys already give me so much support, so thank you all so, so much! Have an awesome day. 

P.S. Tier two and above get early access to chapters to this book and Mind Boggled ngl y'all could be ahead of the curve leggo