Chapter 3

*3 months later*

"This is the last time, okay?" I panted into kian's neck. He chuckled.

"Every time is the 'last time '. " He responded. I pulled myself away from him, and glared into his eyes.

"What does that mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

"We've been hooking up for a few months now, I'm starting to think you just can't quit me." Kian smirked at me.

"You're such an asshole." I said.

"I know you love it." He said, pushing his lips back against mine. Making my stomach flip, as I pressed my torso against his. The kiss gradually became sloppier, yet more intense. I smiled into a kiss, and began unbutton his shirt.

"Eager much?" Kian whispered to me. I laughed and pushed him back on to the bed. "God, you're so hot." Kian groaned.

"I know right." I said, climbing on top of him.
***

"Can't you just stay the night?" I asked, lying on my back on the bed with my arms draped over the edge.

"We agreed that this would be no strings attached." Kian replied, buttoning his shirt back up in front of my mirror.

"It's cold out though, i need a cuddle buddy" I said sarcastically.

"Do you want your brother to catch me in your bed in the morning ?" Kian replied.

"But we aren't even friends with benefits. Because you have to be friends to be that ." I said rolling over on the bed. Kian laughed and rolled his eyes.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked me.

"Orange."

"And mine is blue. See friends." He smiled at me.

"Goodbye Kian." I said as he opened the window to climb out of.
***

I dozed off for a few hours, but at about 9:00am I decided to finally get up.
I walked out to the kitchen, where Bradley was sitting at the table eating his breakfast.

"So your 'study partner' was over again last night?" Bradley asked, as I walked over to the kitchen cabinet.

"Were we loud again? Sorry." I laughed. Bradley was the only one who knew about Kian and my hookups, mostly because I needed him to cover for me.

"Yeah, well it's whatever, I got noise canceling headphones so I'm good." He said, swirling his spoon in the cereal.

"Best half brother ever." I smiled guiltily, sitting next to him at the kitchen counter.

"You know he's gonna break your heart." He said.

"It's no strings attached." I replied

"For now..." He said frankly.

"For now..." I repeated in a high voice, mocking him.