Chapter 34

I woke up the next morning lying in Kian's arms. I opened my eyes and noticed that Beth was already awake and on her phone. I tried to wriggle away from kian, but he groaned loudly and pulled me back into him. Beth looked over at us, and raised her eyebrow at me.

"Kian, let go of me." I mumbled to him.

"No." He replied, entangling our legs.

I rolled my self away from him and hopped out of the bed. Beth looked carefully at Him and then her eyes drifted to me.

"What the hell?" She mouthed to me

I shrugged at her, and she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.

"What?" I questioned, as locked the door.

"What are you doing?" She asked in a hushed yell.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean with Kian!" She replied.

"It's not like I hooked up with him again." I defended myself.

"Aren't you wearing his sweatshirt?" Beth crossed her arms.

"What else was I supposed to wear to bed?" I questioned, tugging on the bottom of the sweatshirt.

"The outfit that you wore to the party." Beth said, gesturing to the red sequin dress she slept in.

"I'm done with this ' no boys pact' thing, it's too much pressure." I said to her.

"Alright fine, it was kind of a stupid idea anyways." Beth shrugged casually.

"Kind of ?" I laughed.

"Shut up." She replied, giggling. "Hey, so does this mean your gonna go for it with kian?" She asked.

"Eh, I don't know." I responded, thinking about it.

"Well, do you like him that much?" Beth questioned.

"Maybe... or maybe not." I said, unsure.

"Well, either way, we should probably get back out there." She recommended, running her fingers through her hair.

I nodded, and unlocked the bathroom door. We both casually walked out into the main room of the dorm.

Kian was lying in his bed and propped himself up on one arm. He was watching as we sauntered out.

"What were you guys doing in there?" He questioned, his messy hair was swept across his forehead.

"We were obviously making out." Beth said sarcastically, wrapping her arm around my waist.

"Ha ha." Kian fake laughed, sitting up.

"we have to get back to my house. I can't wait to see how pissed my mom is." I told Beth unenthusiastically, picking up my dress that was lying on a chair in the room.

"You're leaving ?" Kian questioned.

"Well I can't stay here for the rest of my life." I said jokingly.

"Can I come? I have nothing to do all day." He asked.

"My mother would literally kill you." I replied. "im going to get changed." I told them, walking over to a corner of the room.

I pulled Kian's sweatshirt off of me, and stepping into the dress from last night. I glanced over my shoulder and noticed Kian's eyes were glued to me.

"Kian." I scolded him, pulling the dress onto my body. He uncomfortably shifted on the bed, looking in the other direction. This time I managed to pull the zipper on the dress up myself. "I can't wait to burn this thing." I muttered, staring down at the dark red dress. It reminded me too much of the frightening events from last night.