Chapter 5

Beth opened the door and walked into the dressing room.

"Alright I got a bunch of dresses." She said, with a bunch of dresses hanging on her arms.

"Wow that sure is a lot of dresses. This will probably take a long time to try them all on." I said, overly loud so kian could hear.

"I know right! Look at this one," Beth said holding up a ruby red dress. "it has a bow on the ass of it, how cute is that?" Beth laughed.

"You know what, I'll try that on right now." I said, grabbing the dress.

"Okay well I'm going to get a few more dresses, that was all I could hold at the moment.I might take a while, I think I'm going to have to fight this bitchy brunette for a hella cute skirt." she said, and rushed out of the room.

Once she left I pulled the curtain kian was behind open.

"That was close." I sighed.

"Kind of a boner killer though." He said. I laughed and gave him a little shove.

"Hey, will you help me zip this up." I said struggling to pull up the zipper in front of the huge dressing room mirror.
Kian came up behind me, zipping up the dress, and then resting his hands on my waist.

I looked at the dress in the mirror, it was just one of those dresses that looked better on the hanger.

"You look good." He said, and smiled at me.

"Thanks." I said, looking at our reflections in the mirror. "You should probably get out of here before Beth comes back. This is probably gonna take a while." I motioned towards all the dresses.

"Fine. But you'll make up the sex tonight." He said, picking his shirt up off the floor.

"Sounds like a plan." I said with a wink.
***

After trying on a good 3/4 of the dresses, I was the middle of adjusting a purple and white dress, when Beth spoke up.

"Who is Kian?" She said, causing my heart to sink.

"I don't know, why are you asking?" I asked nervously.

"He just texted you saying 'I'll see you tonight.' With a winky face." She laughed.

"Oh well Uhm..." I hesitated.

"Do you Samantha Green, have a secret lover?" She said excitedly.

"Just please don't get involved , Beth." I pleaded.

"Okay, okay, I won't...Mrs. Kian." She quietly said

"We are just friends with benefits okay, no commitment at all." I said, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Beth give me a pitiful look.