2.

Theodore:

"Are you really into her?" Carlos asked.

"I absolutely have no idea," I said as I looked at him. He sat upright and put the control down.

"She is really going to take it to heart," Carlos said.

"I can't help it... I can't let her go. That's the thing!" I said.

"But you have a reputation for playing! You have no idea what you are going to get her into!" he exclaimed as he took the control from my hands.

"Carlos... I am confused. I have absolutely no idea. I can't help it. I like her," I said.

"I don't want you hurting her," he said.

"You like her? Is this some sort of drama show?" I asked him.

"No... She is a sensitive girl. I had a chat with her once. She is sensible, not your usual type." He said.

"Usual type? What am I?" I asked him.

"I meant the ones that are addicted to gloss. She is most likely the most intelligent person I will ever meet," he said.

"I understand that. She is really great. I just don't want to label this," I said.

"Believe me... She is waiting for you to label it," he replied.

"Carlos... What should I do?" I asked him.

"You have been in more relationships than I have. Its Rose's first... Bloomingham won't possibly want you to leave her. She is fully into you," he said.

"I like her. I like irritating her and making her laugh," I said.

"You like her," he replied smiling.

"I know that! What if I am imagining things? She probably is a virgin... What if I misinterpret it? What if all she wants is a fling?" I asked him.

"You'll need to ask that to someone else..." He replied.

"Like who?" I asked.

"Like her sister," he replied.

"I think you are right. It'd better  if I sort things out rather than waste my time playing a video game with a douche," I said. He laughed.

"Your jokes will be the end of me," he said.

I drove over to Rose's house.

I had never been in Rose's room. I had been on the porch, garden and the living room (courtesy of her sister).

I walked out of the car to lock eyes with Skylar as she stood up and put the book she was reading down.

"Theodore," she smiled brightly. The sisters were so opposite.

I smiled and walked over to her.

"I shall call Rose out," she said.

"I am here go talk to you," I said.

"Go on," she said after a moment of hesitation.

"You probably won't know much about me unless Rose talks about me," I said.

"Oh no! You are quite popular in the entire school," she said.

"Oh... Thanks... Does Rose mention me often?" I asked her.

"She does once or twice," she replied.

"Can you please not judge me on the reputation that I have?" I asked her.

"I won't. Nobody is perfect," she said.

"Is Rose into me?" I asked.

She looked at me wide eyed as she got up and began picking up jet books.

"Please tell me," I urged.

"I..." she stammered and in minutes she was gone. She was in the house.

I smiled.

I went back home and dressed up for the start of the term party.

I wore a light blue tee with black pants and a white jacket.

I drove over to the party. Rose stood there in front with Casey. I had a sudden urge to pull her apart and mark her as mine. I didn't. I walked over to her as Casey left us alone.

"Rose... I've been meaning to..." I started as I heard someone say something.

"Really? You saw Dakota Green?" I asked Lindsey.

Dakota walked over to me smiling.

Dakota Green was one of us until she left the school to go for studying in China for two years. Dakota was one of the mean girls. She was Alison DiLaurentis to her gang.

She walked over with her arms swaying at her side.

"Pleasure to meet you," she said.

"I..." I said as I looked at her and then at Rose. Rose sighed as she jerked her hand away and went inside.

"What are you up to?" I asked her.

"I am better and more focused to get you with me," she said.

"In your dream Dakota. Last time you put up a rumor... Lets see what you can do," I said.

"I see you got yourself a good piece up there... Who is she?" she asked.

"Rose Bloomingham," I replied.

"Aww... The clichéd couple... I bet it won't last," she said.

"You'll see," I said smiling as she smirked and walked back inside. I removed my phone to call in Rose. She didn't pick it up. I walked in and sat down in midst of the people playing games.

I sat down right opposite to Rose.

She parted her lips and looked away.

The bottle spin and fate landed it on me and Dakota.

"I guess we'll have to do!" she said as she came closer to me. I looked at Rose.

She looked away.

I pecked Dakota's lips before she could plan out her schemes.

"Your turn Theodore." she said. I spun the bottle as it landed on Rose.

She looked at me. She bit her lip.

Shit! She didn't have had her first kiss...

I looked at her as her eyes scanned mine nervously. I came closer to her. I put my hand on her neck. She shivered a bit.

"Just trust me... I won't waste your first kiss," I said.

"I can't," she said.

"Trust me... Breathe," I said.

She looked at my eyes. I put my thumb on her lip just before I pecked my thumb intstead of her lips. Her eyes remaining wide open.

I parted away and got up. She looked at me. I picked up my jacket and left the club. I sat down in my car as I heard a knock on the window of my car.