73.

Rosalie:

"Trust me, me neither," I shook it off smiling.

"So easy isnt it?" she asked smirking.

"Easy what?" I asked.

"So you are legit gonna pull that I-don't-know thing..." she said.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You honestly don't know why you fucked up? You are such a good manipulator. You might fool Theo but you can't fool me," she said.

"Ladies you might wanna take it in private?" Gerald asked.

"I am sorry," I said as I got up. Theodore refused to let me go.

"Trust me... I got this," I said as I pulled Dakota up.

"Get your hands off me, bitch!" Dakota said.

"Shut up and don't ruin this!" I said as I pulled her.

I took her a little farther away from the trailer. I checked back. No matter how hard Gerald and Carlos tried to ease Theodore, his eyes stayed glued to where I was.

"How do you feel now? Huh? You had to leave your own boy's party after ruining it. Do you feel embarrassed?" she asked.

"What's the deal?" I asked her.

"You accepting my Mom and your cheating bastard of a father. I thought you were gonna back me up," she said.

"Nothing is wrong with what I did. I am done trying to hold to my morals because they do nothing but fuck me up. All I want is to be done with hatred and just live. Before you say anything about my father, I have warned you, he never cheated on my mother, which I can't say the same about your mom," I said.

"You trashy bitch!" she said as she pushed me. I fell down on the ground. I heard my phone screen break on the rock that it hit.

"Now my Mom is proud of you and she considers me a disgrace. You fucking got what you wanted!" she said.

"What did I want?" I asked her.

"To be everyone's favourite. The star child. The child that everyone loves and cherishes and fucking loves," she said.

I got up as I looked at her.

"Uh huh... So you think that I love trying to ship your mom and my dad? I fucking hate it. You wanna know the real reason? My Mom has always forgiven him no matter what. My Dad was fucking pissed when my Mom gave birth to me. The reason being that they wanted to separate ways. My Mom used me as a bridge to hold them together. I had to be something. I had to be perfect and be their poster child. Then Skylar came along. I didn't wanna let her go through the same thing I did. I didnt want her learning abacus, ballet, violin, karate, dancing and being good at studying. So i put myself through it once again. I added new activities on my list just so she could breathe. Dad started being busy with work and that became it. He'd be gone for days and after him returning, he'd love me and Sky but he's not even look at Mom. My Mom isn't that confident about herself. So she started drinking. Now I had to juggle activities, studies, personal life while taking care of a toddler Skylar while I was barely even 9. I had to go to marriages and events with my father dressed in pink and then return to complete my homework. I never complained because I was strong. I am strong. But there is no reason for me to resist any more. Imagine waking up in a Fairytale but being the Cinderella of it all along. I thought that once I grew up, I'd be able to breathe. As soon as I mastered a level, I'll move onto another. I never made any friends. I didn't go and have beer with my friends. When my parents finally got divorced, my mother was a wreck. She couldnt do anything. She thought that her meant-to-be will last forever. She was hopelessly naïve. Skylar started working a waitress while I juggled between jobs. Dad had left me a library. It was closed and no one ever came. There was no staff. I chalked it up to him being an asshole and making things harder but that wasn't the case. He knew how hard I was struggling. He wanted me to slow down and that library would help me slow down. Now when I can let go and live a normal life. If I continue trying to resist, I shall crumble and in the end burn out. Nothing came easy to me Dakota. I have tried being a rebel, an asshole, a bitch, a model student and I haven't been peaceful at all. I want to move on," I said as I looked at her.

"You think that everyone other than you has had an easy life? I get it. I may not have been under that sort of pressure but students and perfect people like you were the ones that put pressure on us. I am not as selfless to trade my life for my sister. I am not responsible enough to remake my whole life. I am not smart enough to top abacus, ballet and whatnot. Everytime I think that I can trust you, you turn on me. I am sorry and angry and confused!" she said.

"Sometimes all we gotta do is slow down and see the things around you. Only then can you choose whether to go the same path, take a u-turn or choose left or right," I said as I looked at her.

She wiped her nose.

"Don't expect me to say sorry. Cuz I am not," she said.

"And I am not good at handling crying teenagers even though I pretty much raised a crying toddler and now she is a teenager. I am not going to hug you," I said.

She laughed.

My phone rang.

"Hello, Casey... Everything alright?" I asked.

"I... Uh... Can... I... Can I come over?" he asked in a shaky tone.

"I am at a party out... Is everything alright? Do you want me to come over?" I asked.

"No... Um... This was a stupid idea... I'll talk later," he said.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes... I'm fine. It's just... Nothing. Bye," he said. He cut the phone before I could answer.

"Everything alright?" Dakota asked.

"I don't know. Honestly. Let's go back," I said.

She nodded. I walked over to Theodore who looked at me checking for any wounds.