64.

Aiden:

Time flew away as Skylar and I spent more and more time together. I don't believe in love at first sight but I do believe in love at second meeting. I had fallen in love with the way she smiled, touched the white keys and looked at me.

Things are just too good at times. We had grown accustomed to each other's friends.

Everything was straight out of a Fairytale. I walked into the music room as she looked at me.

"Hey," she said brightly.

I nodded as I went next to her.

"What are you playing?" I asked her.

"Try and guess," she said.

"Medieval classic music," I guessed.

"No. It's more on the modern side," she said.

"Give me a small demo," I said. She smiled as she placed her hands on the keys and brushed past them in a tone that I knew but I couldn't recognise.

"Do you wanna build a snowman," she started singing.

I continued. I had heard it at that time when Rosalie had called her. It's kinda cheesy but I loved the way she treats her. They are definitely the poster child for older sibling adoration.

"Where is your sister?" I asked her.

"She had to go over to the Principal. The last round for the quiz is tomorrow. The last round is going to be in the open. The VIS hall is booked for it. Others can go and see it," she said.

"Are you gonna go?" I asked her.

"Maybe. I haven't decided yet," she said.

"Then let's go together," I said.

"Sounds cool," she said.

We walked back out together, hand in hand, and the day resumed.

The next morning, I dressed in a purple shirt.

"Good morning, Professor," Audrey teased.

"Whats wrong with a purple shirt and pants?" I asked her.

"Nothing, Professor. You look nothing more than a tool," she said.

"You have to help me," I begged her.

"What is it to help? You have all the outdated colours. Put some neon in there. Something cool. Rather than these dirt and green colours," she said.

"I have all the colours in my wardrobe," I said.

"Where is Neon yellow then?" she asked.

"I don't wear those colours. My clothes all have a certain scheme of colour. They come in pairs," I said.

"That means your shirt and underwear are off the same colour," she said.

"Sister," I said pitifully.

She sighed as she opened my closet and removed a white t-shirt and a blue shirt.

"Lose them pants. Wear a jeans," she said.

"My sister is the best," I said hugging her.

"Ew... Get away from me," she said.

"Where are you going anyway?" she asked.

I told her.

"So with that cute girl huh... Are you nervous?" she asked.

"What to be nervous about?" I asked.

"You and her are going out more frequently now. You told me that she has confessed. Things must be progressing fast," she said.

"Things are good the way they are. We laugh and have fun together. I don't want change," I said.

"Wait... Have you guys even kissed?" she asked.

"No. I don't think that changes anything," I said.

"I am a sicker fir slow things. Hell, I even watched 13 seasons of Grey's Anatomy. But this is too slow. Don't you think that she has something else in mind?" she asked.

"We don't want to get ahead of ourselves. Things are good," I said.

She looked at me as I gave it a thought.

"I don't want you ending up further than her," she said as she looked at me.

"It's alright. I'll think about it. Let me get changed though," I said as I asked her to leave. She nodded as she left. I changed into the shirt as she walked in.

"Ew... I am changing," I said.

"Don't worry. I have seen men naked. That's how Bree is here," she said as she picked her phone and left.

I picked up my phone and wallet.

"Excuse me... Men naked?" I asked her as she walked away.

I shook the bizarre thought away and walked out to find Skylar standing on the grass as she looked at the yellow sun.

I walked upto her and hugged her. She coincidentally wore the same type of outfit that I was wearing.

Maybe it's fate.

"Good morning," I said. She smiled as we got into the car.

"How did you come up to here?" I asked her.

"Father had called me. It was nothing. Don't worry about it," she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"Yeah. Its fine. He wanted to see me for something. Its alright. Can we stop by the drive thru? I couldn't grab anything in the morning," she said.

I nodded. Minutes later, we reached the hall. It was first-come-first-seat. We sat down and completed our food.

The quiz started as I noticed Rosalie and the guy who's her friend and Theodore along with the guy he hangs out with.

Rosalie was quick in answering.

They were focused and the questions got harder and harder. The teams were strong. I had heard that the Tottenham has the toughest teams.

Questions were dodged. Moments passed by and I was more and more intimidated by the knowledge Rosalie had.

I looked over at Skylar. Her hands were together like she was in a sort of prayer but she was relaxed.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her.

"No. It's her and Casey our there. It'll be easy," she said.

She was good at this. She was good at pretending that she wasn't nervous. She was praying. What if her love is also just pretend? What if I am the one joining the dots too fast? It isn't wrong for me to think about this. We haven't done anything that regular couples do. We haven't kissed yet. What if it's all just pretend because she needed a shoulder to cry on? Maybe I am going too far but how far is this going?