67.

Theodore:

"There he is," I said smiling as Rosalie approached us. I smiled at her as she dragged me by arm. I looked at the confused expression on Sky's face.

She opened the car door and pushed me in.

"Ooh... Is it weird if it is turning me on?" I asked smiling.

"It would be weird if it didn't," she said. It was almost like an impulse. Like when someone asks you cake, you say chocolate.

She must have realised what she said as her cheeks turned a bit red. She got into the car and looked at me.

"What happened? You scared the crap out of me. Is everything alright?" I asked.

"Yeah. I just wondered if we could reach early and order food so that by the time they reach, it'll be made," she answered putting on my seat belt.

"You could have told that to me back there. You are not a good liar Rose... Tell me what is it," I urged.

She looked at me as she closed her eyes and exhaled.

She told me everything that had happened.

"He kinda feels forced into it. I don't know why but I just want to smack the shit out of him," she said.

"It's his first relationship. He isn't used to this," I said.

"Well neither am I but do I feel forced? No!" she replied.

"Skylar is a child. She isn't like you. She doesn't know her boundaries. She wants to make the other person happy no matter what. She can't think rationally at times. It's normal for her to assume that the relationship is going great even though it's not," I said.

"Do you think it's better if they just break up and be on their way?" she asked.

"You shouldn't ask me that question," I said.

"Maybe me being in with you encouraged her to think she could handle it. Shit!" Rose said as she removed her seat belt. She was over thinking and her eyes shifted left and right.

"Rosalie... You alright?" I asked.

"No," she said looking at me on the verge of tears.

"It's nothing. Calm down... Here," I said as I removed my seat belt and hugged her.

"Take your mind off of it," I said.

"I can't," she said. I looked at her on the eyes. She was having a mental breakdown. She must have been holding it for too long. I picked her up and set her down on my lap. I rested her head on my chest and ran my fingers through her hair.

"I am sorry. I am not like this," she apologised.

"Hey... Brainiac... Shhh," I said as I swayed her.

"It's alright. Even Roses have shades. Some people enjoy the purple, some the red, some go funky with rainbow, some of them feel alive with the red rose while some find an odd sense of relief in white. I, for one, have never had a favourite colour of roses, therefore mine shall always be you. Whichever shade. Whatever day. Any month, any season. All the year. All of your shades. I love you Rosalie Bloomingham," I said looking at her. She looked at my eyes. She just looked me in the eye smiling wide.

"Am I supposed to kiss you?" she asked.

"Also, I particularly like this inquisitive and obedient shade," I said.

She smiled before looking at me.

"All these months, you have learnt everything about me. My likes, my psychology, my family. You even charmed my mother. Skylar pretty much considers you her brother. How come I never know so much about you despite the fact that I have been chasing you for so long?" she asked.

"There is not much to know about me. You just need to know that I, Theodore fucking Payne, who used to be a constant pain in the ass and lives by 'no fucking variables', is in love with you," I said.

She bent down to kiss my lips but I put my hand on her lips before pulling myself close to her and kissed her lips. Her hands around my neck. Her hips on my thighs. This dark ecstasy, I can live by it forever.

Aiden:

"You should have told me earlier. I shouldn't have forced you to come with me. Could you please consider my apology?" she asked.

"Don't be like this. I got it. Maybe I got afraid because we were moving too fast," I said.

She looked at me.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier though?" she asked.

"I was afraid that I was miscalculating. I actually was. I didnt even notice how much you matter to me," I said.

I looked in the brown eyes of hers. She stares right back at mine.

"Should I kiss you?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

I bent down towards her as she looked at me.

Just inches from her lip, I stopped.

I pulled back.

"Is everything alright?" she asked.

"I find our own way of looking at each other more intriguing. The way we don't even hold hands at times but just bump them. They give me another sense of joy. It's not that I don't want to kiss you. It's just that I find our way better than others," I said. She smiled before hugging me tightly. She looked at me as I kissed her forehead. We walked back towards the parking. We say Rosalie and Theodore kissing. I put my hand on her eyes.

"Wait... You shouldn't watch too," she said groping for my eyes.

She found them and put her hand over them.

"Wait... Who'll take us to our car then?" I asked.

"No clue," she said.

Let's just skip the part where she accidently opened Rosalie's car and stopped their merry kissing sequence. There was too much of heat and intensity that I'd get shy if I were to describe.

Skylar looked at me before running towards the car. I opened the door with the car key. She got in and out on her seat belt.

Boy were her cheeks red!

A/N I'd apologise for the break I had taken. It's just that I couldn't find myself inspired. I'll write more in the future. For the very few reader's who are reading this, I hope you are healthy and safe.

Love,
@piker100