37.

Theodore:

"Go home now," she said as I looked at her from the aisle.

"I am here shopping," I said.

"Yeah for the past 30 minutes holding just a chocolate in your hand," she said as she looked at me.

"That's because it's a dilemma. Should I eat KitKat or Mars?" I asked her.

"I'd say go with KitKat," she said.

"But I also wanna eat M&Ms and Snickers," I said.

"I hope we don't need to call an Assembly for it," she said.

"That's a good idea," I said as I leaned towards the other desk and looked at the lady.

"'scuse me miss... Which is better KitKat, M&Ms, Snickers or Mars?" I asked the cashier.

"Sorry Amanda," Rose said as she pulled me.

"I think Carlos wants to spend time with you," she said.

"No he doesn't," I said.

"I think he does. Bye," she said as she pulled me out of the exit.

"I haven't paid for these!" I protested.

"I'll do it. It's on the house beautiful!" she said as she got back in. I got into the car and drove over. It was of no point in going back home and also, Carlos was going to spending time with his family for the weekend. I drove over back to Rose's house. I knocked the door with the chocolates ready in hand for Skylar.

Her Mom opened the door.

"Aye aye Ma'am," I said.

"I believe that is a pirate slang. But who are you?" she asked.

"I am Theodore. Rose must have mentioned me, hopefully." I said as I looked at her.

"I'm afraid she hasn't. I have never heard of you," she said.

"But... But-!" I said as I looked at her. I had told many mothers that I am their daughter's boyfriend but somehow I couldn't this time.

"Hey... Only you think you can joke. Millennials!" she said as she smiled warmly.

"So you know me?" I asked.

"Who doesn't? Come in," she said as she made way for me. I got in as she made me sit down on the couch.

"What would you like to eat?" she asked.

"Your daughter gave me quite a bunch of chocolates," I said as I put them down.

"Would you like to drink anything?" she asked.

"No. I am fine," I said. She nodded as she sat down.

"Son... I may be acting weird... I don't have many boys coming over at this house. My daughters are like that. One is too bubbly while the other one is too sceptical. Forgive me if I don't know what to do," she apologised.

"It's fine. You are great and it's normal. It's alright... Although, I want to ask you questions about her. How is she like this? Why is she so sceptical?" I asked.

"Rose is just like the flower. She is as soft as her petals and ask sharp as the thorns. Like Roses come in shades, she has her own shades. She has always been rational. She never read any fairytale. She recreated herself by watching numbers or learning new words. She wasn't sceptical before. It's just that she has been through things that normally children at her age don't," Aunt said.

"She is just too rational. She won't throw a ball. She's calculate it's velocity and it's acceleration," I said.

Her Mom laughed.

"She is right. You are kind of a crackhead," her Mom said.

"That means she mentions me," I said smiling.

"She does everytime she can," her Mom said.

I laughed.

"I'm Chelsea," her Mom said.

We talked and laughed for a long while. It's that her Mom is really friendly. She opened up and laughed. I get why Skylar lives in her Fairytales. While Skylar thought like her, Rose resembled her more than she resembled her father. The same brown locks of hair and eyes that were deep and Neverending.

"You are one of the coolest Mom I have ever met and I am talking in competition to my Mom," I said.

Her mother laughed and looked at me.

"You know what... Rose is lucky to have a guy like you to lean on to," she said.

"Indeed I am lucky that she agreed to be my girlfriend," I said. We heard a knock on the door as Skylar rushed down to open it.

"Who's it?" Chelsea asked.

"It's Aiden," Skylar replied as she opened the door.

In walked a boy with quite the looks with a smile and a small bouquet in his hands.

Oh dip! I didn't bring anything!

No... Wait... I had bought chocolates. That counts.

"It's great to meet you again, Aunt," he said as I thought about it.

I had quite a different entrance as compared to him.

"I shall leave you now. You are delight for the heart Chelsea," I said.

"Visit often!" she said.

"Certainly will," I replied as I scanned Aiden. He was somehow taller than me and even more muscly.

"See you later Scoop," I said as I waved Skylar. She smiled and waves back.

Apparently, Skylar and I clicked more than I clicked with anyone.

I drove over back home and changed from a car to a bike. I took the bike and just wandered around the beach. I parked the bike and began running.

Beaches were there in all of my fondest memories.

It's just beautiful. You can see the three elements of earth just brush past each other. The land, the water and the Sky. All of them just meeting and the moment when the sun touches the surface of water, it's just beautiful.

When I was little, I thought that when the sun went down, it's actually get submerged into the water and the next day, a whale would blow water from it's hole with such a power that it'd go back up.

I was a pretty crazy child. Guess that I am still a pretty crazy person.

If Rose is a scepticist, I am an Utopist.

A/N I am gonna go for it this time. It's gonna be great. Also, Scepticist means a person who has doubts about the existence of things and demands proof. On the other hand, a Utopist is generally the type of person who are easily pleased and demand the fun of living and challenges. They believe in believing and not in observations. That's it for now.

Love!