51.

Rosalie:

"One last thing though," he said as we drive back to Father's house.

"What?" I asked. He removed a tissue and handed it over to me. I opened it to read.

"'I was here and they were too. They are gonna come back for you'?" I read. He smiled.

"One last prank. I am gonna need your help for it though. I'll engage him in talking while you slip it in his study. That'd freak him out," Theodore said.

"Making it the best revenge for your girlfriend," I said.

"Not one of my bests though. I'll plan something spectacular later. It'll be all to scare him," he said. I laughed as we got back in. He took the initiative straightaway. I applauded him silently as I quickly tiptoed over to the study and placed the tissue on the computer screen. I put a few drops of super glue and glued it to the 'R' key is of the keyboard. I pulled Skylar out and got into the car before winking at Theodore once. And then we were gone. In the car, Skylar told me about what it had been. She told me about the party going on and him calling her tomorrow and the meeting with the Paynes.

"So he asked us to come over in the morning," Skylar said.

"He is unbelievable. What does that man want?" I asked her as I pulled into the block.

"He wants us over. That's all he told me," she replied.

"I hate him,"I said.

"So we aren't gonna go?" she asked.

"We are gonna go. We have to. He has the right to 'call us in for emergency'. He is shameless. He wouldn't think twice before imposing it," I said.

"Are we gonna tell Mom about it?" she asked.

"We'll tell her that I am gonna be busy studying with Casey and others. You are gonna say that you have a date with Aiden. She'd believe it," I said.

"Hmm," Skylar replied.

"Don't mention it right away. She'd get suspicious. Slip it in when we are talking before going to sleep," I said parking the car. I got out and locked the car. I then remembered that I had left the heels in the car and decided to remove it tomorrow.

Do not judge me, I am allowed a little procrastination.

We got changed and sugar-coated the experience. Later, Skylar and I both told her about our plans for tomorrow.

"It's alright. I have a meeting with the company tomorrow. Something came up in the legal department. It's alright. You girls have fun," she said. She sure trusts us blindly.

The next morning, I walked downstairs in a white t-shirt and black tights.

"My darling is so beautiful," Mom said. I smiled.

"Well... She is beautiful but dumb. Isn't Theodore in that group? Shouldn't you dress better? Go wear something prettier," Mom said.

"I don't know. Casey had called this today. I have no idea. Oh right. Maybe I'll put on a black t-shirt with black pants," I teased.

"He is handsome. Dress better. Wear a dress," Mom said.

"I'll wear the kimono dress for him then," I said.

"Let me pick it for you," she said. She rushed to my room and removed a dress from the bottom of the pile. It was a blush pink top with black bottoms and shoes.

She yanked it out and handed it to me

"Don't make me dress you up," she said winking as she nudged me. She then left.

She is just like Skylar.

I sighed as I put it on and walked down to Skylar wearing a California white crop top with blue jeans and sneakers.

She smiled.

"My oh my! I spy a beautiful lass," Skylar said as she put a spoonful of cereal in her mouth.

I ate my breakfast and took the car. Skylar lied and room the bicycle. We parked it in front of the library and locked it. Later, we drive over to Father's house.

His new girlfriend opened the door for us. I noticed a ring on her ring finger. Wasn't she divorced?

Skylar greeted her with a big smile as I walked past her. She had picked up a small bouquet and gave it to his new mistress.

Father steered us over to the table as we sat down.

"May I ask, why are we summoned here?" Dakota asked.

"I think it's better if you hear it altogether. I have decided to marry Celine. I think it's better if you hear it from me rather than a wedding card," Martin said.

"Say what again?" I asked.

"I have decided to marry this amazing woman. I think it's better if you know it," he said.

"I don't want to be here anymore!" I said as I picked up my glass and threw it towards the wall behind him. The hit missed their heads by a couple of inches.

"Calm down," Skylar said.

"This is ridiculous. This is bogus. I hate you! You are fucking sick!" I said as I pulled Skylar up.

"You are not allowed to speak to me like that!" Father said.

"You are shameless. Even you, Celine! He found another body to gain comfort in. Later, he'll dump you. Take heed!" I said.

"You are not allowed to speak to her like that," Father boiled.

"Or what? You are gonna hit me? Hit me like you used to hit Mom after getting too high? You just needed a new body with implants to fuck. My Mom wasn't enough to sate your beast," I said.

"SHUT UP!" he shouted.

"You are sick. You needed a fuckbody. May as well have paid to have a whore. You are so fucking si-," I said as he walked over to me and slapped me.

I looked at him. Celine gasped as Dakota looked at us.

"FUCKING STOP NOW!" Skylar shouted as she pulled Dad away from me.

I smiled.

"You are shameless aren't you?" he asked.

I cracked my knuckles and then touched my cheek that was burning. I put my hand over my lip. It had swollen and a cut had blood oozing out of it.

"If you had used a part of that rage to protect us, Father. You'd still have been my Dad," I said as I looked at him.

"For fuck's sake stop now Rose," Skylar said as she wiped her tears.

"Congrats on being daddy dreaded for Skylar. Congrats on three girls forced to be your daughters. Congrats on having a wife you'd fight for. Congrats," I said as I opened the door and walked out towards Casey's house.