59.

Rosalie:

"Put in the breaks!" he told me. I eased the accelerator as he took the control. He put the breaks on as the bike skidded to a halt.

The world was spinning in front of my eyes as he parked it in front of a bar.

He got off as I closed my eyes.

I got off the bike as he looked at me in awe.

"Be grateful to me, I fucking saved your ass," I sighed. He looked at me as he bent down to kiss me. He held me against him and kissed me.

"Grateful enough?" he asked pausing for a minute. I looked at him as he just hugged me.

We waited like that for a little while before he took me towards the entrance.

"It's a bar. They won't allow minors," I said.

"It's not a bar. It's a club. Run by one of my friends," he said.

"Why do your friends run bars and mine, enterprises?" I asked.

"That's just who we are. Come on," he said.

"We had a lot of fun already. Please. I don't wanna go in. I can't go in a bar," I said.

"It's not a bar. It's a club," he said.

"I can't, Theodore," I pleaded.

"Ssh... We are not Theodore or Rosalie. We are Dora and Boots. This is not a night, Boots. I am showing you variables. Just let me," he said.

"I am not one of you. I belong in libraries and schools and student governments. Not in clubs or bars for that fact," I said.

"Do you trust me?" he asked. I nodded.

He put his hand on my shoulder as he steered me towards the entrance.

We walked in to sweaty bodies dancing to songs and drinks. An awful pungent smell of burning alcohol mixed with sweat and infused with different types of perfumes hit our noses.

He looked at me.

"You don't like restrictions. I can't violate them. We are different. Vandalizing a house is different from being in a club," I said.

"You don't like discrimination either," he countered.

I looked at him as he pulled me towards the booth.

He ordered a light drink for me and got himself a beer.

I gulped it down. It was awful. Every bit of every drop. I hated it.

I thought about the night uptil now. I didn't know that breaking into a house felt that spectacular. The image of my room kept on flashing in my mind. He must have loved me a lot. I was wrong. I ordered one more as I drank.

I was wrong, too fucking wrong. I ordered more and switched to beer.

I was wrong to have judged him. It's just that in his meant-to-be there wasnt my mother as his princess. I couldn't accept it. How could he have discarded me?

I closed my mind and drink another glass.

"Ease it, tiger," he said as he grabbed the glass from my hand.

"I think it's enough," I said.

"What?" he asked.

"I am done living in variables. I am fucking done. I am gonna go and have fun. Live for myself. Just one night. No fucking variables," I said as I got up and looked at him.

"You are drunk. I shouldn't have let you switch to beer. Sit down. I'll bring you some lemon water. Stay right here," he said as he walked out towards the bar.

My drunken state ignored everything. The melancholy of drunken state is just perfect. You are stuck in a blank area. So many people. All blurred. You yourself are sharp.

I closed my eyes and started dancing.

Eventually, I went away from where I was sitting to a pole.

The song 'Strip That Down' by Liam Payne started as I got onto the stand. I removed my jacket and tossed it. I started dancing against the pole. I started splitting against the pole and held onto the pole and hung from it. I started dancing seductively, moving my pelvis and dancing. I ditched my shirt and danced in my red bra. No fucking variables was the word.

I felt to happy.

"Theodore fucking Payne. No fucking variables!" I shouted and kept on dancing. A little later a guy got up. He looked a lot like Theodore. I pulled closer and started dancing for him. My Butt brushed his genital as he kissed the inner side of my neck.

I was turned on. I turned to look at him and came closer. I was just about to crash my lips with him as a hand grabbed me. He pulled me down of the stands.

I touched the guy's face.

"I have a boyfriend. Why did you take me away from him?" I asked the guy. My vision was still blurred.

"Who is he?" he asked.

"My fucking love. I love him," I said.

"You do?" he asked. My vision blacked out for a second from the head rush as I rushed towards the bathroom to throw up.

The guy followed me as I threw up. The alcohol washed away and I became more and more aware of the surroundings.

My mouth was parched as I looked behind at Theodore. He handed me a pill and a glass of water. I took it and gulped down the water. My head stopped being so dizzy as I waited a little while.

After cleaning up, he had retrieved my jacket as I put on my shirt.

"I am sorry," I said.

He smiled.

"No fucking variables are the three words," he said.

He handed me a mint. My mouth felt a little fresher as we exited the bar.

"Still tipsy?" he asked.

"A little," I said.

He started running suddenly. I had to follow him. I didn't know anything about the area. He ran and ran. He held my hand as we stopped in front of a narrow alley way.

"Why are you running?" I asked him.

"Still tipsy?" he asked again.

I realised that not so much.

He took my hand as we walked through the alley way back to the front of the club.

We got back on the bike.

"You are drunk and shouldn't be driving," I said.

"Even drunk Boots can't stop warning me," he grinned. I smiled as he looked at me. He bent down and hugged me.

"Wanna go home?" he asked.

"No. I wanna see more of the world," I said. He smiled.

"Still unsatisfied?" he asked.

"No. I just wanna live like a teenager. I just don't want to go back home and think about the things others are doing fir the night. I wanna see them all," I said. He nodded as we got on. He started driving as I clutched onto him. We drive past the town and entered the next one.

The night was slipping through my fingers. For once, I could see the beast I had inside me clearly.

Theodore wasn't trying to protect me. He wasn't a shining knight. He was rather an excited particle in  the melancholy darkness around me. He was energised, like a plasma, and moved so fast and recklessly and all I wanted to do was catch him, hold him, follow him. It wasn't like following a firefly but rather a particle. He was made of a star. The same star I was made of. He shone effortlessly while I worked so hard to polish myself. I didn't know that when I was polishing, I was losing a part of myself to the substance. I was trading of things just so I could I be more better. I was reducing myself. I knew I had to shine. He accepted the light he had. He accepted the fact that one day he'd supernova into a bright streak of light. He knew that in the end, he'd form a beautiful light and be in the cosmos forever.