7.

Theodore:

God she is awesome!

"I'm sorry ma'am but the fair is supposed to close earlier today." the woman who gave tickets said.

"Oh! How much time is it left?" I asked.

"I'm afraid it's an hour but the ticketselling stops in fifteen minutes," she said.

"What do you say?" she asked as she looked at me.

"I say that I buy this amusement park for tonight, but I won't," I said as she laughed.

"It's an hour. We won't be able to enjoy in that much time," she said.

"Believe me... I am going to make every second count," I said as I took her hand.

"Made up your mind?" the woman at the window asked.

"Yes... Give us an all pass..." I said.

"Alrighty... Here you go," she said.

We took the tickets as I looked at her. She was smiling discreetly.

"I know I am fucking awesome," I said.

She laughed.

"Yes you are," she said. I smiled as I pulled her with me.

"What do you wanna do first?" I asked.

"I would say that that one is pretty good!" I said pointing at a ride that had a centre and seats arranged in a circular form and when tbe ride started, the centre would move differently and in any direction.

I tried to scare her by that ride but she was really happy about it. She smiled.

" I love it," she said.

"Really?" I asked her doubting my resistance against such fast motions.

"Yeah! Skylar loves that!" she said smiling.

I swallowed my saliva as she pulled me and waved my ticket as well.

"I guess I'd suit myself to watching you," I said.

"Are you scared?" she asked.

"No... Lets go," I said smiling but as soon as she turned her back, I realised the mess I had gotten myself into.

We sat down as the chair locked us.

I put my arm around her pulling her closer.

She smiled and tucked her hair.

She removed a hair tie out of nowhere and pulled her hair back.

The ride began.

Honestly, I was scared from the moment it startled us by a jerk.

I put her hand in mine.

"Hold tight," she winked.

I smiled. The ride continued pacing speed.

She screamed free. She wasn't the way she lives in school.

I looked at the fun-loving carefree part of hers.

She is truly beautiful.

I screamed as well, not from the adrenaline,but when I realised that the ride had pulled up a bit. She smiled as I understood how hard I had been holding onto her hand.

She smiled and mouthed its okay.

The ride finally came to a stop.

"I can see the stars dancing," I said as she smiled.

"Thought of you as a macho, didn't know that you were-" she said as I humphed and walked away fding my hands. She came over to me and bought a cotton candy in purple colour.

"Here," she said as she extended a little towards me.

"I am mad at you but not on the cotton candy... I love it!" I said as she smiled.

We went over several rides and the reaction to each one was the same.

"Did you grow up in an amusement park?" I asked awestruck as we got off the tenth one.

"No... My parents had a thing for parks," she said as her face fell down.

"Do you wanna talk about something?" I asked.

"No... Today is about us. Not my hot mess of a life," she said.

"Rose... You are right. It's about is tonight and also the fact that you are hot," I said.

"Thanks," she said after a while.

"Come on ashen Ashely... Work it up... We've got 15 minyted before lock down,"I said.

She smiled.

"Ferris Wheel?" she asked.

"I would love it," I said.

She put extended her hand as I accepted it. We went over to the ride.

We sat down in front of each other as the cage was locked.

"Its weird how familiar all of this is. This ride, this cage, reminds me of my life, the one that I used to live and the one that makes me feel trapped with responsibilities," she said.

"You are a good human. Cages are used to protect the best. Isn't that why our hearts are inside our ribcage?" I asked.

She just smiled.

"Come on," I said as I sat down next to her. I put my hand in hers.

"Why do you even like me?" she  asked.

"That's a question I can't answer. I like being with you," I said.

"Funnily enough, we were never in the same league. We didn't talk much. We didn't interact of any sorts," she said.

"That's what fueled my curiosity," I said.

"Can I?" she asked as she spread her arms.

"You don't need to ask me," I said.

She smiled as she hugged me. She smelled beautiful.

The ride came to an end and that's when we realised that it was down to the last 10 minutes and we had been hugging for a pretty long time. Rose looked flustered.

"I've had enough. What do you wanna do?" I asked.

"Let's buy each other something so that we eill remember the next day that this was not just a mere dream that came in the midst of the night," she said.

"Okay..." I said.

She smiled and walked to find me something. I walked through the stores and didn't find anything that would match her.

In the end, I came across a shop that had a ferris wheel just the way it was here.

"You'll remember that this wasn't a dream, Rose." I smiled as I bought her that.

I found a quill that was elegant. I bought it for her.

There was another snow globe that I found.

She needs to remember that in between every cold, there are many warm things about her.

I like her.

God she is awesome!