22.

Skylar:

"And done," I declared as I looked up at the Principal.

"God you're notes are perfect!" she smiled.

"It's him," I said pointing at Aiden as he smiled.

"It's her," he replied as i smiled.

"Its me," Principal Ma'am said smiling.

"It's us," he then said smiling as the Principal patted his shoulder.

"It has to be like this tonight... The match is going to begin on the homeground. Let's go," she said.

"We'll practice once again and then come back," Aiden said as I looked at him.

The Principal nodded as she walked out of the door closing it.

"Let's begin," I declared.

"I didn't ask you to stay back for the performance." he said as he got up and pulled a chair.

"What is it about?" I asked.

"I want to tell you a story. There was a hypothetical girl who used to play music and there was another hypothetical boy who liked listening to her play. One day, he summoned courage and in that hypothetical universe asked that hypothetical girl if she would like to go on a hypothetical date. She nodded her hypothetical head," he said smiling as he looked at me.

"That's a lot of hypothetical imagining," I said as I looked at him. He just smiled.

"Well... I have a hypothetical girlfriend. Her name is Lucy. Lucy loves gardening. Lucy is infinity. She was born with my imagination and will die with my imagination," he said.

"Which means?" I asked. I had long understood what he wanted to say.

"Well.." he said gesticulating.

I smiled as I put my hand on his.

"You are asking me out?" I asked.

"Well... Yes," he smiled.

"And she replied nodding her hypothetical head," I said as I took my bag smiling. He sat there leaning against the piano. I stopped at the door before looking back at him.

He was looking down and smiling adorably. His hands drummed steady beats on his knee.

He looked up as I winked walking away.

What did I just do?

I went over to the stands and spotted Casey.

I mouthed Rose. He shrugged.

I looked around the stands and then walked back to the library. She sat there with the book open against her lap. Her hand rested on the cool floor as she looked out if the window droning out.

I walked over to her as she scooched over to give me some space.

"Why are you here when you wanna be there?" I asked as I looked out of the window.

"I don't think he wants me there," she said.

"Why wouldn't he? You are the hottest girl in his class!" I said trying to cheer her up.

She smiled as she looked at me.

"Do you think he is ashamed of having me as his girlfriend?" she asked.

"No... I heard Carlos boasting that Theodore had you with him... C'mon Rosie... You have a boyfriend. He isn't like us. Cut him some slack. He'd want you there," I said.

My words had the desired effect as she closed the books arranging them and then walked faster to the stands. I gave up the speed halfway.

I ain't got extra calories to burn. I reached after 5 minutes and sat down next to Bianca in the front row. Bianca was sitting next to her boyfriend.

"Number 2 is hot," she said as her boyfriend looked at her with half a smirk.

"The finals of this season's football is bestowed upon us. The teams competing are Tottenham Tornedos and the Weston International Knights. The night of the answer guys... The game goes on in 3, 2, 1," the announcer said as the referee blew his whistle.

"Tottenham has won multiple titles. Their new captain and team are the real game of fast and furious. Last year, I played, the present captain hit me with the ball onto my leg. My ligament was injured," Bianca's boyfriend said.

"They play rough," I said as Theodore fell down scraping his hand. He jerled it twice before getting back up again.

By halftime, we had scored none.

The players were exhausted as Theodore sat down on the ground.

A fall at the homeground isn't something that one could take.

The match continued after the break with people falling. It was the grass but the players coming and dodging out.

Our school scored 2 tying with the Tornadoes. The last 30 seconds and the tension had increased.

"Run! RUN!" their coach screamed.

The last second, Carlos managed to send in the ball flying into the net.

"The trophy is coming back home!" Carlos shouted as the crowd cheered and applause began. I tried to find Rose. She stood next to Theodore as she helped the coach clean the wounds. She sat with Theodore as she wiped it with antiseptic.

He didn't even look at her. He looked around as she said something. He looked at her for one instance as she looked down working her way with the slight blood. He looked at her and pulled her hair tie. Her hair fell down as she struggled with it. I rushed over to them.

"Not the best time to adore my beauty, Theo." she said as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I don't need to open your hair to adore your beauty. You just shine," he said.

Rose smiled.

I helped Rose tie her hair back up. Rose went over to the coach with the kit.

"I need to get the trophy. Adore me later ladies," he said as he got up and Carlos sat down next to me.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey," I replied.

"Rose's sister?" he asked. I nodded.

"Skylar," I introduced.

"Carlos," he said.

"I know," I said.

"So you know me... What do you know about me?" he asked. I looked at him.

"That you play great and are a great friend of Theodore," I replied.

"Oh... Hmm... Are you single?" he asked. I looked at him as Theo smacked his head.

"She is younger than you, idiot... Also, she is my girlfriend's sister," Theodore said as Rose smiled looking at him from behind.