75.

Rosalie:

"You are awake?" Theodore said, his voice cracking.

"Yeah," I said as I turned towards him. The sunlight filtered through the broken blinds as it fell on us.

"Are you alright? Sore or anything?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah... Just a little. My lower stomach is hurting a bit. My back is sore," I said.

"I am sorry," he said as I massaged my back. His hands were cold and my back was warm from being up against him.

"I was joking," I said.

"You sure you are alright? Are you hungry?" he asked.

"Yeah. I am fine," I said.

"Cool," he said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 6am..." he replied.

"Hey... I love you so much," I said.

"I love you so much too," he said as he kissed my shoulder.

"Wanna wake up? I'll drop you off at your home," he asked.

"No... This feels good," I said.

"Are you planning on skipping school?" he asked.

"Yes. I want to break all the rules. But not the laws," I laughed.

He smiled.

He got up and put on his clothes.

"Don't go," I pleaded.

"I'm going to bring something to eat. I'll bring you the pills," he said.

"P-pills?" I asked.

"Yeah... I didn't have a condom on then," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't worry... Its alright. Go and pee first. I'll be back in half an hour," he said.

Calm down Rosalie... Don't embarrass yourself after your first time. The door shut as he locked it from outside. I got up from the bed and pulled myself to the bathroom. I peed and looked up at myself in the mirror. My hair were a mess. I opened them and ran my fingers to straighten them out. I looked at the mirror. How weirded out would the Rosalie that was me a few months ago would feel. She came with a guy like Theodore to an unknown motel, had unprotected coitus and was now standing naked in front of the mirror. My waist had red lines on them from his fingers. Luckily, I had already torn my hymen during ballet practice one day and there wasn't any bleeding on the bed. I picked my clothes up and got dressed. My shoes were thrown in the corner of the room. I picked up my bra and wore it back. I slid into my panties and put my shirt on. I pulled my shorts up. I  sat down on the bed as Theodore returned back. He looked at me.

"Here," he said as he passed me two pills, one for hangover and the other for you-know-what. I drunk them up as he hugged me.

"You get awfully clingy after sex... Do you do this for all the other girls?" I asked.

"No... They leave before the sun-up," I said.

We then ate the packets he had bought from the convenience store.

After eating, we spent a little time talking about which cartoon was better between Dora the Explorer and Go Diego  Go.

"I bet Dora was smarter than Diego," he said.

"Diego's name even sounds more smarter than Dora. And her Boots... Ugh!" I said.

He gasped.

"Say anything to Dora but not to Boots!" he whined.

"You are silly," I said smiling as he kissed my forehead. I stopped as I looked at him.

"Thanks for messaging Skylar though!" I said. He smiled.

"It's almost 7:45am now... Shall I drop you off? Get some rest and relax," he said.

"Yeah... I mean," I smiled. He put his coat around my waist as we walked out of the motel.

I sat on the bike behind him, clutching him as he put the helmet on my head.

I closed my eyes. I opened them once in a while. We passed the road that connected to the school. I spotted many people going in. Casey saw me but he was quizzical because of the helmet.

For the first time, I was skipping classes for a weird reason. I had never felt so fucking invincible.

As soon as I got home, I went to my bedroom and slept until noon. When I woke up, I made myself cereal with milk and feasted on it. I felt more famished than before. I took a bath and changed into grey pajamas. I washed my hair.

Later, I returned to my bed and lay looking at the ceilings.

Is this what it feels after first time with someone you love?

I felt so happy. I drifted off to sleep. When I woke up, Skylar was sitting on my desk looking at me quizzically.

"Gosh... You scared me!" I sat up.

"Where were you last night?" she asked.

"With Theodore..." I replied.

"Oh... Rosalie Bloomingham spent the night at a guy's house... Strange. What did you guys do?" she asked.

"Shut up!" I said. I knew she was trying to tease me.

"What were you doing till 2 in the morning when you messaged me? I was worried sick." she scolded.

"You were awake till 2?" I scolded.

"Yes and no... But this isnt about me," she said.

"We were up making paper snowflakes," I said as I shoved her out if the room. She kept looking at me sideways. I sat down on my desk.

I feel so happy. I wish everyday was like this.