79.

Aiden:

"It had always been my dream to have a double date with Rose... Come on," Sky said cutely as we ran into them at the park.

"Let me think about it," I teased her.

"Theo... Help," she said looking back at him.

He stepped in front.

"You and me gonna have problems?" he threatened bunny punching me.

"Rose..." Sky said whining.

Rose sighed as she walked upto me.

"You should listen to her or else...,"she paused," You can do you."

Skylar looked at us annoyed.

"You wanna make me mad?" she said threateningly.

We nodded at the same time.

"OK then!" she said nodding.

She got upto leave but then sat back down.

"What happened little soldier?" Theodore teased as Rose slightly smacked him.

"The keys are with Rose," she pouted.

I smiled as I opened my arms. She sighed before she walked into them. I hugged her close and didn't let her leave.

"Let's go," I replied.

"Hang on... Nobody asked me. Unlike Rose and Aiden, I am not bound to you in any relationship. Why do I follow you?" Theo teased.

"Because," Sky said facing him.

"Please brother," she said cutely with a wide smile and puppy eyes.

"Got me!" he said as he snaked his arm around Rose. I took Sky's hand as we exited the park. We walked to the reservoir and sat down in the shade of the big banyan tree that was there. Theodore climbed up a branch and sat down with his legs resting on the branch. Rosalie sat down on the rock facing the reservoir. I cleaned the ground and let Sky sit down. I sat next her. She tilted to her side resting her back on my chest and her head on my neck.

Theodore leapt down from the tree and sat down in front of Rose.

"We clearly know who is the attention seeker in the couple," Rose teased as Theo looked back at her and Sky pouted.

"Better than crushing on that nerdy guy from Kake," Sky teased back.

"You take that back Skylar Bloomingham," Rose said.

"That bespectacled guy? Seriously Rose?" I teased her as well.

"I don't have any competition," Theodore said bragging giving out his biggest smile.

"Brat!" Sky said coughing as he got up chasing after her. She ran around and around. She then walked behind Rose as she panted.

"I play football, I can go all day long," Theodore said.

Rose laughed as he struggled to get a hold of her. As she got cornered, she shouted, "wait!"

Theodore stopped.

"I am tired... Let me catch... A breathe," she panted, sitting down, as he laughed.

"They are keepers aren't they?" Rosalie said. I turned to look at her.

I smiled nodding.

Theodore:

"It's getting darker. We gotta get going," Rose said as she got up. Sky nodded.

"Let's go then," Aiden answered.

The kids got up and started moving as I tapped on Rose's shoulder.

"Let's send the kids back. I have something waiting for you," I said.

"A what?" she asked.

I blew a flying kiss to her as she rolled her eyes. We dropped the kids off and we took Rose's car to the cliff.

I had texted Carlos to put lanterns up on the cliff.

We walked into a line of lanterns put beautifully.

Rose's eyes lit up when she saw the setting. The night was breezy but not cold. We got of the car as I put down the picnic blanket.

We sat down as I handed her the beer cans.

"This is beautiful," she said looking down the cliff.

"You too," I replied as she turned to kiss me. She was soft and gentle and passionate.

"Rose," I said as I broke the kiss looking at her.

"You are fucking gorgeous," I said. She laughed as she put her hand on my shoulder. I kissed her and she kissed back ferociously. She got on top of me, her legs around my torso.

Her phone rang but she had no intention of picking it up. The call went to voicemail. The caller called again as Rose turned to check who it was.

She instantly called back.

"Hello... Yes... Yes... Where is he? OK. I'll be there," I answered.

"What happened?" I asked as she frantically got up.

"Casey passed out in close to my house. I'm sorry... Oh... I gotta go... Oh shoot... I am really sorry," I said.

I helped her get up. I extinguished the lamps and put them in the trunk of the car. I stashed the beer cans inside and got in.

I took the wheel as I drove off as fast as I could. Upon reaching Casey, I slammed the breaks as Rose got off. She rushed towards him. I stayed in the car.

She talked to the neighbour and then walked to him. She pulled up his t-shirt, he has a bruise on his stomach. She searched his pockets. Something was wrong.

Rosalie:

"I tried helping him up but he is drunk and passed out and he punches back anyone who goes closer to him," Mrs Pumphrey explained.

"I got it from here," I said.

I crouched down as I tried to shake him up. I propped his head against my lap as his t-shirt rode a bit up. There was a big bruise. He reeked of beer. Where had he been?

I looked at Theodore gesturing him to come help.

He helped carry him back into the car.

"What happened?" Theodore asked.

"He was robbed and he reeks of beer. I don't know what else to say," I said.

I took the wheel and drove off to his Casey's house.

Theodore helped me prop him on the couch as I looked at him.

"You can go," I said to Theo.

"No way... I can stay... No problem," he said.

"Theo... Just go... I'll handle it," I said.

He looked at me once and then nodded. He left as I texted Sky that I'd stay with Casey tonight and that he was sick.

I sat down on the couch looking at him. He started groggily waking up.

"Rose?" he croaked.

"Yeah... I am here," I said.

"You can't see me..." he said.

"What are you saying? I am here," I said.

"I was there too... Why didnt you notice me?" he said hazingly.