42.

Theodore:

I called Carlos as he pulled over.

"I didn't think I was such a big guest that you yourself would come out and take me with you," he said as I got in the car.

"What? Something bothering you?" he asked.

"Whatever I do, I do never hear Rose praising me. But whatever Casey does, she appreciates that. She doesn't let us share anything but just gave him a bite from her donut. She didn't even offer me!" I ranted.

"It's alright. This shows that they are too close to each other. It's not like they are doing it," Carlos said.

"I know. It's just I feel that he is into her. She can hug him and say 'I love you' to him in public but if I try to hug her or put my hands around her waist, then she is really angry. I have no idea what's wrong with this. If this is how real relationships work, then I am done." I said.

"Calm down Rant Express. Give her some time. You can't blame her about the fact that she is close to him. You probably don't know but when her parents got divorced, Casey stayed with her and kept her company while their mother was looking for a house to move into. He is like her shining Knight. All the times of distress, he was there. You can't blame her for trusting him over you. Added to it, you are quite the girlfriend-changer. It's not unusual for her to hang out more with him than you," Carlos said.

"Damn... You sound just like a 70 year old grandfather," I said.

"It's just how it is. People like her don't like the attitude of joking about things. If we can't handle them, we make a joke. If they can't handle it, they pop it open like a bottle of champagne. We cause trouble and run away. To put it fairly, we are like wolves, fast and swift but them, they are the foxes." Carlos said.

"Dear Carl, don't forget that you are 15, not 50," I said.

"That's the difference between them and us," Carlos said.

I just smiled.

"Anyways, are you really ready for a real relationship?" he asked.

"Why can't I be? I am sure i can handle it," I said.

"I mean think about it. You fuck things up," he said.

"I can mess it up, she can bundle me back." I replied.

"I support you. She is a pretty awesome woman." he said.

"And of course has OCD," he added. I smiled as we walked back in.

Members started piling in soon afterwards.

I looked over at the table that the Tottenhams were sharing. They sat together with a layout on the table. They were relaxed. Just then, a boy and a girl stood up from their place and made way over to Casey and Rose. I followed them.

"Didn't think you'd show up despite the last year's defeat," the girl said twirling the end of her shiny auburn hair.

"Who knows himself a braggart, let him fear this, for it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an arse," Rose said.

"Well well... I thought high school would change you. Still being that same old bitch arent you?" she asked.

"I guess that applies for both of us," Rose said.

"However it isn't a brag if we have claim about it. Besides, you should know better. Practise your losing faces, dummies, it's gonna be a cheesecake," the guy said.

"Those who persist have always broken the shackles and made records. Maybe this is time for you to buckle up and understand that you have to stop this silly innuane fighting about some drama of middle school," Casey said.

"I guess you'll see us after we win the first round. Toodles, losers." the girl said as she turned away to look at me. I had no idea who she was. I hadn't attended middle school here but rather in California.

"Note this, the rise of sun is only possible if it sets. I guess we'll see you after you win the first round. But you'll see us when we have the trophy in our hands," I said.

"I don't know who you are but as a good angel that I am, I'd advise you not to play with fire," she said.

"It's weird seeing a bunch of dragons trying to warn their masters about the injury by fires," I said. The corner of her mouth twitched as she took a step closer.

"I guess we'll see you," she said.

"You will when my girlfriend has the trophy in her hands. Toodles, brats," I said as I walked over to Rose.

She smiled, wide and brightly. She then put her hand on mine and pulled me out of the room over to the side.

"You are one heck of a genius instigator, aren't you?" Rose said as she smiled and removed the badge from her bag.

"Sometimes those ass holes need to hear it," I said.

She smiled and took a step towards me.

"May I?" she asked.

I smiled as she put the badge onto my chest and looked at it. Then, out of a sudden, she put her hand on my neck and trailed it over to my stomach. Her body was inches apart. I pulled her and propped her against the wall. One of my hand rested on the wall while other grabbed her by the waist. I pulled closer to her. I looked in her eyes. She seemed reckless at that moment. The things, the surroundings didn't matter as she pulled my head towards her crashing my lips with hers. She felt moulded into me.

It wasn't a carnal desire for kissing but I rather waited. I was waiting for the moment and instead of getting it, I had to somehow fight to get it.

If this feeling's what a real relationship means, then I am in.