65.

Skylar:

I turned to look over at Aiden as he stared at the head of the person in front of him.

"Aiden?" I called his name as he looked at me.

"Something's wrong?" I asked him.

He shook his head as I looked at him. He was deep in thought. His eyes were so easy to read. He was worried and tensed about something. I put my hand over his and leaned a bit towards him. He retracted his hands and focused on the game.

I pulled back, hurt. I ignored him and looked at the game.

Tottenhammies were leading by 5 points. The last question gave 5 points.

The master asked as I looked at Rose. She looked over at Casey. He looked at the other teammates. The Tottenhammies didn't know the answer either. They were chilled because they were in the lead.

"Could you please repeat the question?" Rosalie asked.

The quiz master repeated as he looked at Rosalie. She looked at her paper as she started brainstorming.

Molly passed a paper to Casey who shook his head. Theodore looked at Rosalie as he leaned in and checked. Like he'd know any better than Rose.

Casey passed his paper to Carlos who raised an eyebrow.

The Tottenhammies were in their own mess.

"Would you like to switch the question?" the quiz master asked.

"Give us a minute to discuss," Casey said as the group came closer. They nodded. The Tottenhammies were alright with it.

"Please switch the question," Casey replied.

"Alright. The condition for switching the question is that the opposite team shall pick a player for the question. You shall be given two minutes each to discuss. Your time starts now," he said.

The Tottenhammies looked at each other and nodded.

"You don't need to discuss?" the quiz master asked.

"No. We are sure who we wanna call," the girl replied.

"We are choosing Christina," Rosalie answered.

"We choose Theodore Payne," they replied.

Theodore stood up and walked towards the master. He stood looking at him.

"The question is... When were the capri pants, a recent trend, invented?" the master asked.

"1926," Christina answered.

He looked like he had no freaking clue as he concentrated.

"1948!" he replied as Rosalie's eyes sparked up.

"It is correct. Now, it is a tie between the two teams," the master said.

"For the tiebreaker. The teams are requested to send in a member of their choice to take part in the tiebreaker," the master announced.

Rosalie walked up next to Theodore as he smiled.

"The last question for tonight is this. Winner takes all. The question is..," the quiz master asked.

Rosalie didn't take a second as she answered. The crowd went silent for a minute until the applause started.

I looked at Theodore. He was smiling wide and proud. I looked over at Aiden as he excused himself and went to tee washroom. Rosalie was beaming as she rushed to hug Casey. Theodore got in the way and hugged him first. The members hugged each other as congratulations were passed. Carlos and Theodore started taking a lap as they looked at us.