68.

Skylar:

"Aiden... Is that your sister?" I asked as I pointed towards the entrance.

"Yeah. What's she doing here?" Aiden asked as he turned to look at her.

"The question is a no-brainer. She is in a pizzeria to eat food... Better than me at studies but yet questioning this... Duh!" Theodore said.

"Give me a second," Aiden said as he got up. Audrey noticed as she smiled.

"Hey..." she said as she walked towards us.

"You guys are eating... Mind if I join?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

"I reject," Aiden said.

"Overruled," she said pulling a seat over and sitting down.

"Where are my manners? I am Audrey, Aiden's elder sister. I am sure Aiden must have mentioned it earlier," she said smiling.

"Aiden never mentioned that he had a sister who looked so gorgeous," Theodore said as Rosalie looked at him. Audrey smiled.

"Thanks for taking care of Aiden in my absence," she said smiling.

"It's not a problem... I am Rosalie, Skylar's older sister," Rosalie said.

"I was in the headquarters for the past few years. Aiden is actually a really shy boy and doesn't interact much," Audrey said.

"You make me feel like I am a little child and you are my mother," Aiden said.

"Speaking of your childhood, may I tell you that he is just opposite to when he was a child. He spoke continuously back then. It was just yap yap yap and a rat tat tat," Audrey said.

"Aren't you needed somewhere else? Like our house? I am sure Mom will cook delicious if you ask her to," Aiden said.

"No... I wanna hear more," Theodore said smiling.

"Wouldn't it be rude if we hurt, this guy's feelings? It's basic etiquette," she said.

"I am Theodore, Rosalie's boyfriend," Theodore chimed in.

"Now what do you say Skylar?" she asked.

"Umm..." I said thinking about Aiden and Theodore at the same time.

"I think he is a bit too embarrassed. Maybe we should slim it off," Skylar said.

"Alright... I have been trying not to say this but damn Rosalie, you are really really attractive," she said.

The door opened as a guy walked in. He went to the counter asking for something. He turned to walk towards our table.

"Brian's here! Come on. Meet Skylar, she is his girlfriend. Can you believe it? And this beautiful girl is her sister Rosalie and that is her boyfriend Theodore, who is if I dare say a real charmer. Join in," she said looking up.

"You meet your beloved husband after nearly a week. You have gotten too comfortable. Come on let's leave the kids alone," he said.

"Yes. Brother-in-law hasn't seen Bree in a long time... You both should go home and have your own time. Meet you later," Aiden said.

"See honey... He wants us out of his hair. Maybe we should rebel," Audrey said.

Brian sighed as he kissed her cheek and pulled her up from the seat.

"Have fun kids," he said as he pulled her out with himself while hugging/restraining her.

"Did you notice something?" Theodore asked.

"What?" I asked.

"That Aiden is a shy boy!" he teased.

"Oh come on!" Aiden said smiling as he looked at me.

"I am sorry she got in and changed the atmosphere," he apologised.

"Oh come on... It's one of the best dramas at my birthday," Theodore said.

"It's your what?" I asked.

"Shouldn't have told you that..." Theodore said.

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday? I wasted half of the day in that stupid quiz!" Rosalie said.

"So you do agree that the quiz was stupid," he said changing the subject.

"Missing my point here," Rosalie said.

"I was planning on a surprise for you! That's why I didn't tell you," he said.

"A what now?" she asked.

"Shouldn't have said that!" Theodore said.

"Its a surprise... I can't reveal it," he said.

"But I haven't bought you any gift... I need time to think and buy," Rosalie said, starting to panic a little.

"Just get ready around 5 and come over to my house," Theodore said as he got up and walked out.

Rosalie followed.

I looked at Aiden, he was still red.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"I am a bit embarrassed about my sister," he said.

"Aww... There is no problem in it sweetie..." I said as I opened my arms for a hug. He hugged me as we then continued chatting for a really long while.

After completing the food, we got into the car as I started playing music. The karaoke started and we sang and sang and sang.

"When did you start playing the piano?" he asked.

"Age 4... I was fascinated by the 'big thing that is black and white and plays weird noises'. I had no idea what it was called. Rosalie had started to learn how to play. I would listen to the teacher teaching her and then try later. At age 6, I was already playing two tunes together. My father thought that I  learnt pretty quickly which then got questioned by a notorious subject called Maths," I laughed.

"When did you start to play and why?" I asked.

"My parents used to play. My father was a piano artist while my mother mastered the violin and cello. They actually started together by teaching each other the instruments. I remember that once my mother got angry towards my father, she picked up the violin and started playing the first piece she ever taught him. My Dad realised and went to calm her down. The next moment I knew, he was sitting on the piano playing the same tune and collaborating with Mom who was concentrated on the notes. When she finished, she was looking at him and smiling. I couldn't understand why. Dad later told me that he was playing the tune he had taught her on the piano. Even though the tones were not meant to go in beautifully, they still were notes of music. She believes that they are mere human beings but the music notes were the ones that bought them together. The notes he was playing that night were out of her pitch, her scale and tone but they were still musical notes. Even though they had fought that time, they were still the boy with his piano and the girl with the violin. I wanted this thing to happen so badly with me. I want to be bound by notes. So I started playing when I grew 7. My Mom wanted me to play the violin since I reminded her of my father. He wanted me to play the violin first since I had the grace my mother held. What they forgot was I was a mix of both of their DNA and notes," he said.

"Wow," I said.

"It's not that magnificent," he said.

I smile.

Unlike in the story books, I was not changed by him in any way. He never removed or changed anything. He just kept on adding and adding. Maybe that's why our love is different. We both care about giving rather than receiving.

Unlike all 7 billion, him and me are somehow entwined like the musical notes themselves. We are differently played on all instruments but without the other, the story is just incomplete.