60.

Theodore:

I parked the bike by the underside of the bridge. It was dark, pretty dark by now.

We got off as I took her to the other side by a small stretch of clean land between the water.

We sat down on the big rock as she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I am pathetic, right?" she asked.

"No. Why would you think that?" I asked.

"I am disrespectful to my father. I polish myself too much. I forget the fact that the others have the same complex as me," she said.

"It doesn't matter," I comforted her.

"It doesn't matter. Boots doesn't have a backstory. Rosalie does. Rosalie is a dumbass, pathetic, disrespectful, freaky little annoying bitch whose motive is to annihilate and hurt the ones in front of her. You'd like spending time with Boots. Not with Rosalie," she said as she wiped her tears.

"So you think I am Theodore. No. It's Dora. Fucking Dora. You think I don't hurt anybody? I do alright? There are things that you don't know. If you are a mean little bitch then I am a pathetic, sadistic, idiotic loner who thinks acting rogue will be enough," I said.

"You don't have secrets," she said.

"I do. I can't tell you," I said.

"I told you mine. Tell me yours," she said.

"No. You like the idea of Theo with no Fucking variables. You won't like to know Theodore," I said.

"I am sure that I'd admire you just as so," she said.

"Admiration is different. You remember what you said when you were in the club, drunk? You said I was your love. You love the idea of rogue and rebelling me. The one who takes you to clubs or takes you out to vandalised things," I said.

"I told you everything. Tell me about you," she said.

"I can't. I can't tell you. Just the way I can't commit. Or even utter the three words no matter how long I have waited. It doesn't Fucking matter. I was in for you. I wanted to untangle you. Your aura and personality. But love. Love means that I am tangling myself with you. Making your mess even bigger," I said.

"Then so be it. You are like a little particle of light. Just come in. Light me up," she said.

"Light bulb produces heat. What if I burn you rather than lighting you up?" I asked.

"Then so be it. Maybe it'll burn away the tangles and the mess and melt the things that bound me," she argued.

"What if that leads you astray? What if I become the reason for you wandering out of your orbit?" I asked.

She looked at me before she got up and leant in front of me. She put my hands around her waist as she put hers around my neck. She looked in my eyes. The streetlight from the bridge reflected off the water and shone in her eyes.

"If I go astray, I'll reach out to find you. I'd move around with an aim," she said.

She just looked in my eyes. She didn't move or flinch. She just leant towards me and placed her head against my collarbone.

I pulled her closer until her body was pressed against mine.

I leant back towards the rock and supported myself. She looked up at the sky. Only two stars twinkled close by. The moon in all its might shined like a big bulb.

"You don't even need to hug me to reassure me. It's like your eyes are accepted. Thanks for everything tonight, Dora," she said. I smiled as I entwined my fingers with hers.