4.

Aiden:

"Umm... You wouldn't mind?" she asked.

"I wouldn't... As long as you are comfortable," I replied.

She looked at the chairs.

"You can sit with me... Come on," I said extending my hand for her.

She looked at me.

"Would you mind if I...?" she asked looking over at the chairs in the front row.

"No I wouldn't..." I said.

She felt at ease.

"But what if I do?" I asked taunting her.

"Relax... I was just joking with you," I said as she smiled. She sat down and so did I.

Mother walked in front and started speaking. Mom was a good speaker.

She smiled and even once winked unnoticed at my father who sat on the sofa next to mine.

My father then walked over to assist her talking about the bright future of the country.

"The cupcakes and the drinks are on the company today... Enjoy," Mom ended. I hurried up to her as she smiled introducing me to a few of the other children and the staff.

Skylar stood in the corner looking over at us. I thought she was looking at me but she was looking at my parents.

She removed her phone and checked the time. She left the room. Dad asked me to follow him to his office. From the window, I could see the street sprawling. I saw her standing in front of the building as a car pulled over. A guy came out and picked her up.

Maybe she was taken.

"Son... She is the Executive Director... He is the Manager. She is the Executive Designer. She is the Executive Assistant," Dad introduced me to the last woman. She smiled as she greeted me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Sparks," she said.

"It indeed is too Mrs..." I asked her.

"It's only Ms. Chelsea Armitage," she said.

"Later time for introductions... You should leave now." Dad said. I nodded and smiled at all of them warmly before I exited the room.

The driver drove off to my new house. I passed houses upon houses. I found one entitled to Bloominghams.

Probably not the same ones.

The car stopped next to that one. I walked inside and took off to my room. I sat down and opened my books.

I googled my school on my laptop.

It seemed to be a prestigious institution over here.

Maybe moving here wasn't a bad thing after all.

I laid down on my bed and looked over to the garden.

I completed a few assignments and read a few reviews and notes.

After about a few hours, Mom returned back.

"Did you like the office? I loved the architecture," Mom said.

"It was pretty fun," I said.

"What about my speech?" Mom asked eagerly.

"It was enchanting as always." I said.

"There was this girl who checked her watch every few minutes. I thought maybe I got boring," Mom pouted.

"You'll always be fun and spontaneous Mom," I said.

"Wish you had inherited that from me!" Mom said.

I laughed as she held my hand.

"You seem to have grown too much. If I could just squeeze you back to your baby form." Mom said.

"I'm always yours Mom," I said.

She smiled.

I spent the later part of the day lounging around.

The very next morning, I got dressed and went over to the new school.

With rows of perfectly trimmed  hedges and flowers. It stood magnificent in front of the campus. The whole school felt like a Fairytale. It had beautiful architecture and beautiful sceneries.

"Bye," Mon said as she dropped me off.

I nodded and walked in. The class was pretty empty except for someone who sat there with her eyes closed and her hands covering her face.

She was taking a nap so I decided not to disturb her and sat down next to her. The benches were single ones spread evenly. There were three benches located in the centre which were jointed.

I waited for sometime before I stood over her.

She woke up a bit later. Startled by the foolish me towering over her, she fumbled for something to throw at me.

It took me a moment to register.

"Sparks?" she asked in dismay.

"Bloomingham?"I asked.

"I didn't thi-" we said together.

"I mean-," we chorused.

"You go-" we synced again.

"It's that I didn't expect you here," I said.

"I didn't expect you here either," she said.

Professor walked in with a few books in his hands.

"I am Professor Adams..." He introduced.

"Professor,"she got up and greeted.

"Morning, Skylar," he greeted.

"Good morning Professor..." I said.

"Morning," he waited for me to respond.

"Aiden Sparks Sir," I said. He smiled.

"I remember your father. He was a notorious one here." he said. I may have forgot to note, Professor Adams was  old.

"I never taught him myself but he is quite a reputation here," he replied.

I smiled.

"I am more like my Mother..." I replied. Professor nodded smiling as he left the class. Students started coming down and places began being picked.

The school was impressive in its studies as well.

The day went by smoothly. I walked over to the music hall. It was soundproofed. I sat down on the chair and started playing the cello.

As an heir, I was taught piano, cello, guitar and violin, and many other languages.

My Mother was particularly found of a piece played by Bach.

My hands were subjected to this. They started playing on their own. A little while later, I opened my eyes to see Skylar looking at me.

"It's beautiful," she whispered softly not wanting to break the trance that my instrument had made.

"Do you like it?" I asked her.

"I do," she replied still softly.

"People don't usually come here?" I asked her.

"A few of them do. Only in different free times," she replied.

"Oh... Do you come here often?" I asked her.

She smiled as she sat down gliding her fingers over ghe keys of the piano so grandly that I couldn't fathom what this girl was.