Back as One

Waking up with Kaira in my arms feels like heaven. I have missed this. Feeling her body flush against mine. Her breast is pressed against my arms. Her ass in my crotch. Her scent filling my nostrils. I wrap my arms tighter around her, pulling her closer to me. She wiggles her ass a little. And puts an arch in her back pressing her breasts more into my arms. I know she fake sleep. It's cool I'll play.

I take my hand and run it down her arm. Dipping it under her arm to rub her side. I let my hand glide over her hips. I scoot down and press kisses on her neck and shoulder. I move my arm that's under her up and start rubbing her stomach and slowly moving my hand up to graze her breast. She hisses out a breath when I run my thumb over her nipple.

My other hand continues to run her sides and hips. Moving closer to her pelvic bone. The feeling of her soft skin under my fingers. I glide my hand further down her hips swinging it around her front to cup her thigh. Running my nails up the inside her legs, she moans and start to spread them.

I keep my breathing calm and my mind focused. I want to be with my woman. I force the change back when I feel the electricity start to course through my blood and the tingles running over my skin.

She brings her arm around and runs her fingers through my dreads. Pulling me closer by my hair she turns her face towards me and bringing my lips down to hers and my fingers stroke her lower lips. She exhales a breath through the kiss. I tease her by moving my hand to her inner thigh and squeezing. Her wetness coating her thigh already. Feels like wet silk along my fingers. She groans in frustration, her other hand coming down on mine. Placing my fingers on her pussy.

I bite her bottom lip and pull as I trap her clit between two of my fingers and let the tips play with her opening. she moans louder and licks my top lip. Her hips start working, letting her clit slide between my fingers. I love when she tries to get herself off. Her pussy is gushing. I lick up her neck and take her earlobe into my mouth flicking it with my tongue. I tap the same rhythm with my fingers at her opening.

I grind my hips into her ass trying to find some friction. Her hand leaves my dreads and moves behind her. I jump when I feel her fingers touch me. She slips her fingers between my lower lips and start to tease me back. I swear I can't stand her at times. Groaning and sitting up I roll her onto her back. I kiss her hard and with passion as I move my center to hers. Spreading her legs wider to accommodate me she reaches down and presses me closer to her.

I sit smiling and shaking my head. I kiss her neck and maneuver down her body. Leaving wet open mouth kisses along her chest. I get to her breast and circle her nipple with my tongue. I adjusting my hands so I can hold myself up with one and play with her other nipple with the other. I take her whole globe into my mouth. Pushing her nipple with my tongue. She presses my head more into her chest.

Sitting up, I gaze down at her. She is so beautiful. She is my heart and soul. And she is all mine. I trail my fingers down her stomach. I lean forward as I scoot down and leave kisses on her belly. The further I get down, the more of her scent I smell. My mouth begins to water knowing I'm about to taste her. Tracing my tongue along the contours of her stomach.

I move down until my tongue feels her soft, trimmed pubic hair. Placing a kiss at the top, I sit back up to move my body lower. My eyes never leave hers as I swipe my finger through her pussy gathering a great deal of wetness on the tip before bringing it to my mouth. She moans as she watches me and tried to close her legs to rub her thighs together. I shake my head and wink, before I drop my body and give her a long swipe of my tongue.

"Oh fuck," she moans. Her hands instantly going to my dreads. "O mwen te manke renmen anpil(Oh I missed you so much love)."

Swirling my tongue between her lips before dipping into her entrance. She raises her legs more and practically squats while laying down on my mouth. Her weight settles on my lower jaw as I give her a broad swipe. Licking all the way to flick her clit.

"Shit fuck baby I'm not going to last," she cries out. I love her mouth when we are together.

I smile into her pussy. She starts rolling her hips like a belly dancer. Sliding her pussy up and down my tongue. I open her legs more and move them up leaving her open and bare for me. I slip my tongue into her. Licking all around her walls. Her moans are getting louder and lasting longer. I look up and see her pulling on her nipples rolling them between her fingers. I push my tongue deeper inside of her and feel her flutter around it. I place one hand on her stomach and feel it contract. Her muscles jumping against my palm. Licking and sucking back up to her clit. I take her in my mouth.

I place my fingers against her and slowly push in. The feel of her body opening and spreading for them almost makes the change happen. I feel the beast within me fight to come out and claim her. Especially after having been away from her. I suck a deep breath in my lungs which makes me suck harder on her clit. Her pelvis slams up onto my chin as her legs start to shake. Driving my fingers deeper and faster within her. Her juices start splattering out. That wet sound when I slap into her is making it harder to keep the side of me at bay.

"Don't fight it baby," she gets out before her mouth hangs open with her jaws slack.

That need to be completely inside her hits me. And before I can blink, I am on my knees entering her body. She screams out in pleasure and a piston my way into her core. Her walls so wet around me. Still spasming from her recent orgasm. Pushing her legs up and over my shoulders I leans down getting deeper inside her.

"Fuck baby, I feel you in my stomach," she says

Pause

Coming to a complete stop I look at her and then her stomach.

"The baby?"

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING STOP!!!!" she yells at me. "The baby is fine I promise."

I'm still a little hesitant so I drop her legs and move slower. Still making sure she can feel every inch of me. I reach down and start doing intricate designs on her clit with my fingertips as I give her long strokes. I push past her cervix and start massaging on her g spot. Her pussy tightens and gushes more around me. She legs start to twitch and I rub faster doing more intricate designs. She locks around and her pussy tries to push me out. I refuse to leave my home. And start bottoming out inside of her. She is coming and squirting all over she and I.

"Oh fuck, so wet," I get out through gritted teeth. My balls start to tighten as my dick twitches inside of her.

The veins in her neck are standing out and I feel my release pushing through the vein in my dick. I look down at her before slamming my lips against her and pinching her clit. She releases one more time around as I release inside her. Her mouth opens in a silent scream. I try my best not to collapse on her but she brings me down on top of her.

We are both breathing heavy. I can feel our hearts beating against one another. Both of us with sweat covered bodies. We are mouth soaked from her squirting. And there is someone knocking on the door.