Rien de mieux

Her fingers stilling my protest. Her hips trying to make progress. That throbbing sensation in my gums again.

AAuhhhh fuck

The feel of her slowly winding over me. A different set of currents runs through me. She gasps in the process of running her tongue up my bottom lip. She ends up sucking it between her lips and biting. She pushes down even harder catching the scent of my blood in the air. I twitch knowing she is so wet right now. Knowing if I was to pull my shorts down just enough and move her panties to the side. I could slide right into my paradise with no disruptions, errors or barriers.

That pussy is mine.

She licks my blood up. Running her tongue along mine, as I reach up to grip the back of her neck, forcing her mouth on mine. She inhales deeply again, rocking against me harder. As I slide between her covered lips, I feel her. She is smoothing gliding over every vein, every dip and curve that she milks when we come together.

She sits up and sits down completely on top of me. My nostrils flare as I feel it all. Taking my hands, she places them on her thighs. Winding more as Sativa by Jhene Aiko ft Rae Sremmurd suddenly fills the room. Jerking slightly up and into her, she moans and quickly moves a hand to my chest stopping my movement.

She scoots up my stomach and chest. Bringing her intoxicating scent to me. The muscles in my body tense. She panty clad pussy sitting just below my chin. I can see that her wetness has seeped through. The material darkened. She reaches back and cups me. Her lithe fingers hugging my girth. That consuming heat assaults me.

6lack ft Lil Baby _Know My Rights begins; she reaches up and starts to remove her tank top. I sit immediately sit up and trace my tongue over her abs. Following the line between her breasts. As the tank moves over her nipples, I swerve my tongue right, twirling around, before taking it into my mouth. One of her hands drop from the tank to the back of my head, bringing my mouth closer. Wrapping one of my arms around her thighs just under her ass to support her. She relaxes her weight and eases her legs more around my chest as she settles on my arm. She pulls my hair, removing me from her breast. She takes off her tank.

She pushes me back still sitting on my chest and starts to use her feet to remove my shorts. She hips swaying to the beat. Her pussy leaving a streak of her love for me across my chest. She starts bouncing and twerking to every beat of the song. I eye her pussy, noting how her lips move inside the material. Seeing as she rolls one of her legs, one of her lips makes a greater indention.

"Please," I silently beg.

Majid Jordan ft Khalid_Caught up starts.

"What are you begging for, love?" she asks.

My eyes travel up her body to her white eyes. "Whatever you are offering and willing to give me."

She moves her waist up to my neck. Her clit brushing against my chin. And that's as far as I need her to come. Picking her up by her thighs and bringing her over my mouth, I run my tongue through her covered lips. Nipping at her clit.

"Aahh huhh," she moans. Her fingers running along my scalp sending shockwaves and volts through me. An immense showing of her power over me. Between the wet from my mouth and the wetness of her, her panties are basically see-through. She brings her hand down, her fingertips tracing my lips, feeling my smile against them.

Moving my fingers through the crotch of her underwear I pull them aside and drop her on my tongue. I flatten it to lick up, coming within a sigh of her clit and before sliding down to the source of her love. Swirling around before edging the tip of my tongue to outline. Her hips buck, but she is unable to move. I lock my arms and wrist around her thighs giving her nowhere to twitch to. I slide down the bed bringing her with me. Her pussy never leaving my mouth or tongue as I lay my body flat along the sheets.