Headcanons that I thought of at 3am P.2

Kal teaching Auri how to fight! (Probably going to do a one shot in this)

Auri showing Kal chocolate, and him falling in love with it.

Zila has an amazing singing voice, but never sings.

The squad all telling each other scary stories, and ending up not sleeping for days.

FIN, ZILA AND SCAR 100 PERCENT GO TO TERRAN PRIDE PARADES EACH YEAR!!!!!!!

Auri and Scar fangirling over ships/celebrities/fandoms

Scar wrote down everything that happened in the squads adventures. (Basically like the books) and after the war, Scar gives copies of the books to the squad.

Auri quietly singing fly me to the moon

The squad watching horror movies.
Auri would be hiding behind Kal, because special effects would be much better, and would be incredibly real.
Fin and Scar would be laughing.
Ty would act brave, and at the end of the movie, would be clinging to Cat, terrified.
Zila would try and comfort the others, pointing out how things were made.

Kal teaching Auri about Syldrathi cultures.

Auri being pretty fluent in Chinese, and either muttering stuff under her breath when something annoys her, or talking about stuff like dating, Kal and Fin with Scar, and no one understanding.

Auri writing letters to her family.