I know that you love me

Okay, so what the heck this is my hundredth chapter, and I have over three thousand reads.

That's wack.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you, to each and every one of you readers. I started writing this book almost a month ago, and now look where I am.

So thank you. Truly.

Anyway, enough of the monologue, lets get into the story.

Song for the story:
Guillotine - Jon Bellion, Travis mendes

Word count:

Fluff

Starring:
Kaliis Idraban Gikwraeth
Aurora 'Auri' Jie Lin O'Malley

~~~
The boy with secrets and sadnesses POV

Aurora is asleep next to me on the cold, cracked floor. Her breathing is slow, and her expression peaceful.

She is beautiful.

She stirs in her sleep, a frown forming on her bow-shaped lips.

I scoop her up into my arms, her body light, and rest her on me so she doesn't have to sleep on the floor.

She speaks softly in her sleep.
"No, no, no, no, no, I'm sorry I didn't do it no, no no..."

I stroke her hair.
"Sleep on me, feel the rhythm in my chest, just breathe." I whisper.
"I will stay here, and fight off the nightmares that you have so often, Be'shmai."

Her face softens, like the soft words that I'm speaking are a weapon that she has wielded to fight the demons that torment her nights.

"The secrets you tell me, I'll take to my grave." I whisper, following the lyrics of her favourite song.

"There's bones in my closet, but you hang stuff anyway." I continue.
"And if you have nightmares, we'll dance on the bed."
"I know that you love me, love me, even when I lose my head."

Her eyes flutter, and she whispers a few more unintelligible words in her sleep.

I'd like to think that she is whispering the words along with me.

"I do love you, Aurora. I love you more than anything in this world, this galaxy." I whisper, straying from the lyrics.
"I will never stop loving you."

And on the cold floor of an abandoned warehouse, we stay, whispering sweet nothings into the might air.