Music ✨

Soulmate AU where when you play music, your soulmate can hear it.

Like, y'know when you have a song stuck in your head? That would be your soulmate playing music.

It also counts if your the one playing the music, like, if you sing or play the guitar.

Anyway, this soulmate AU was requested by RainbowTiger311
Thanks for giving me something to write!

~~~

Fin and Scar have totally had music wars in the past. Like, old Terran musicals against 23rd century pop. Who would win?
Only maker knows...

Ty would get two different mind music.
Like, Terran rock, and the quiet melody of a siif. It was always so confusing to Ty on why Cat would listen to Syldrathi music, but now he understands.

In her CryoSleep, Auri would always hear melodies on a siif, and it would go through to her in her dreams. It always killed her that she couldn't reply, though.

Zila always sung quiet songs for her soulmate, and often enough for when she met her, her soulmate sung it back.
Eventually, Zila was smart enough to figure out if she sung just words, she could send messages to her soulmate.
That's how they ended up meeting.

When Auri woke up, Kal knew that she was his soulmate because she was humming a Syldrathi lullaby's that his mother had taught him to play.

Cat always knew that her soulmate was Ty, so instead of sending him sweet songs, she played the most annoying songs in the 'way. Just to annoy Ty, because, y'know, love.