The Experiments

So you know my Hospital chapter? Yeah, this is kinda like it.

What if the squad were in an experiment/asylum, and they were dreaming up everything that happens in the books was in their mind?

~~~

Auri (subject ident - 7382826)
'The Forgotten Experiment'
She was going to be tested for how long can a human survive in extended periods of sleep. She's been asleep for almost eighty years now, and is starting to show signs of extended brain power that could be used as a weapon to be wielded by her.

Kal (subject ident: 79350)
'The Elf Experiment'
Kal was made to see if you can, in fact make an elf. The seem to have succeeded, except for the fact that he doesn't have emotion.

Zila (subject ident: 36568)
'Project Trauma'
Used to see if you can remove emotions and memories that give you trauma. They seem to have succeeded, except for now, the emotions are coming back...

Fin (subject Ident: 572830)
'The machine'
Experimented on to see how much of the human body can you replace with machinery before you die.

Cat (subject ident: ERROR 404)
-hdjakdbdbejwk-
Subject has been terminated.

Scar (subject Ident: 67293)
'The twin experiment'
Used as a twin experiment with subject 58284. When Dr. Haam realised that it wouldn't work, subject 67293 was used as the ultimate diplomat; with emotion sensors, heightened intelligence and is now currently learning her sixth language.

Ty (subject Ident: 58284)
'The twin experiment'
Used in the twin experiments of '73. When the project was discarded, he was made into the ultimate leader. Heightened leadership skills, heightened intelligence, and whatever he attempts to do, he is already a master at.