Black marks ✨

Oh, wow, a double update?! Unheard of!

Anyway, we have another soulmate AU.

So, you have a black mark where your soulmate first touches you. When they do, it bursts into a million different colours.

~~~

Auri has one wrapping around her arm, from where Kal grabbed it to run away from the unbroken on Sagan Station.

Kal just has a black print on his hand, for obvious reasons.

Ty (once again) has two. They're both on his hands, from Cat grabbing his hand and Saedii grabbing his hand. He has to check after every handshake, and every high five that it was his second soulmate.

Zilas is on her knuckles, because, sometimes, soulmates hands only brush.

Cats is on her hand. When the Ra'haam infected her, her millions of colours faded into whites and light greys. Same happened with the Cat hand for Ty, after Cat was infected.

Scars is (also) on her hand. That's part of the reason that she became a face, so when she shakes someone's hand, hopefully it'll be her soulmate. But, really, when Scar was helping Fin up on Octavia III, that's when her mark turned colourful. But she didn't realise until later, because she already had her Hazmat suit on, and Betraskan marks are pastel, instead of crazy colours.

Same story for Fin.