Vibes and Hair Dye

Okay so remember in the books where it said that Scar had dyed hair?
Well...you'll figure the rest out lol.

Song for the story:
Me and ur ghost - blackbear
Youngblood - 5sos

Word count:
1250 words

F l u f f

Starring:
Scarlett Isobel Jones
Aurora 'Auri' Jie Lin O'Malley
Finian De Karran De Seel
Kallis Idraban Gilwraeth

~~~
The girl with mismatched eyes POV

I knock on Scars door.
"Scar? I need your help."

She opens the door, wearing an oversized white shirt that's stained with hair dye and some track pants, her faded red hair pulled into a messy bun.

"Yeah, Auri?"
"I want to feel like me again."

She tilts her head, and pulls me inside her room, shutting the door, looking like she's flipped on full panic mode.

"Auri, What the hells do you mean? Your perfect!"

I pull out a tub of blue-black hair dye, and some red hair dye.
"I know you dye your hair, and I was wondering if we could both do them? I just want to feel normal again." I say, twirling my white bangs around my finger.

"Holy shit, that's a great idea! I'll go get a speaker, we are going full makeover mode!" She cries, hurrying around the room, picking up random items.

"I'll go get the bathroom ready." I say.
"Wait-" Scar says, and hands me a speaker "Pick out some good songs, were gonna vibe."
I nod my head, and leave the room, heading towards the bathroom.

I dump everything in my bathroom sink, and head back into my room to put on some messy clothes. I pick out a black midriff top, the kind that only shows skin of you lift your arms up, and some short shorts.

I head back to the bathroom, where Scar is waiting with face masks and an assortment of different creams and lotions.

She looks at my clothes.
"Damn, fem, we did a life swap. The virgin who only wears oversized things and the killer of men."
"I'm not a virgin..."
"Kal?"
"Kal."
"Tea has already been sPILLED!"

I can't help but bust out laughing, and reach for the tub of blue-black hair of dye and a brush.

"Let's do this!" I cry.
"But first, music."

I nod and take out my uni, and put on my playlist. The first thing that comes on is Me and ur ghost by blackbear.

"Oh. My. God. I've heard this before! Its amazing!" Scar says.

I sit down one of the seats that Scar has put out for us, and grab out a Tim Tam.
Cat had bought them awhile ago for the squad, saying that it was a prime Australian treat, and she wanted to share her culture with us, and so, we've fallen in love with it.

"Cromch goes the cookie." I say, biting into another Tim Tam.
"Cromch it goes." Scar joins in, and pins my hair away from my eyes, so she can work on dying the white streaks.

"Everytime you pop up you should see my fuckin eye roll." Scar says, tapping along to the music.

"I'm not alone, it's just me and your ghost." I say
"And this crippling depression, I thought I thought I learnt my lesson."