Spies and Lies ✨

Word count
2017 words

Angsty fluff

Starring:
Aurora 'Auri' Jie Lin O'Malley
Scarlett Jones
Tyler Jones
Zila Madran
Finian De Karran De Seel
Cat 'Zero' Brannock
Unknown

~~~
The girl with mismatched eyes POV

"Scar, this won't fit!' I cry, as the redhead pulls a red dress over my head.

"Course it will. Clothes Queen, remember?' She replies, and manages to fit the dress on me.

"...oh.' I do a little twirl in the dress. It's a deep crimson, with a tight sweetheart top, and the skirts bounce out to just above my knees.

"Pretty...' I breathe.

"Damn right. I'm not done though, so sit down.' She sighs, and I comply, sitting on a bunch of pillows.

she kneels down in front of me and starts carefully blacking out the white streak in my hair, and putting a white contact lens in my left eye. She makes an 'up' gesture with her hands and I get up. She pulls a golden necklace from seemingly nowhere, and places it around my neck.

I pick up the charm and realise that its a little star.

"Pretty.." I murmur, rubbing it with a red-painted nail.

"Not as pretty as you!" Scar cries, and spins me around. Despite myself and the task at hand, I smile.

"Thanks, Scar." I say, tiredness creeping into my voice, and I turn to leave.

"Im not done!" She shouts, and drags me back into the room, and rushes around. I see another glint of gold, and hear a faint curse.

"Found them!" Scar beams, obviously triumphant.

"What is it?" I ask, curiosity getting the better of me.

She bounces over to me, and hands me little golden star earrings, and golden heels.

"You're really going overboard with the whole 'golden vibe' thing, aren't you?" I ask her, but take the accessories from her hand.

She cuts me off. "Don't hurt my feels, Auri. Now, turn around, I'm changing."

I turn around and put in my earrings, and slip on my heels.

"Aaaaaaaaaaand, done!" She shouts, and shows me her dress.

Its a navy blue, floor length dress, with a strapless top. She kneels down next to me, and applies bright red lipstick to her full lips.

She gets up and slips on some gold heels, and pulls me to my feet.

"Come on!"

I laugh and run out to the bridge, where the others are meeting us.

Fin whistles appreciatively, and Zila gives a nod.
"Daaaaamn, roomie. Looking great Auri!" Cat compliments.

"Alright, you two, lets go over the plan again." Ty says.

Scar groans and rolls her eyes.

"So, your get into the party, and locate the rebellion spy. There, they will Gove you the information needed to-"

"Yeah, yeah, we get it, Bee-Bro. We'll be fine out there." Scar sighs.

"You'd better. I'm not losing my sister and my girlfriend out there." Fin says, his usual snark gone.