Game of Survival ✨

The Starslayer and Auri's POV will be like this.
Cat and The Squads POV will be like this.

Please listen to 'Game Of Survival' by Ruelle when reading this :)

~~~

"Who's in the shadows?" Cat calls. I can't see her.

"Who's ready to play?" I spit out, anger twisting my face.

"Are we the hunters?" Cat says, and steps out of the shadows. Her blue eyes glow faintly, piercing the darkness.

"Or are we the prey?" He calls from the other side of the room.

"There's no surrender!" She cries.

"And there's no escape." He continues.

"Are we the hunters?" She repeats.

"Or are we the prey." I whisper, my voice cold and emotionless.

Cat raises her hands, and with a cry, the Ra'haam surges, attacking all at once.

I dodge the first blast of crimson and gold energy, and lash out with my own.

Scar cries out as the Ra'haam hits her, but Fin is there to catch her, and fights back twice as hard.

"This is a wild game of survival." I pant out, and narrowly dodge the Starslayers blasts.

"This is a wild, game of survival." Cat seethes, and Zila blasts the Ra'haam back, Olivia at her side.

I spin and dance and twirl, releasing torrents of blue and silver starlight at him.

Cat roars, and the Ra'haam surge once again, crashing down like a tsunami at me.

"This is a wild game." He pants.

"This is a wild game!" Fin cries, demented.

"This is a wild game." I agree, and lash out once again.

"This is a wild game, game of survival." Cat says in a sing-song tone.

My strikes hit my mark, blasting the Starslayer back into the wall, groaning.

Cat cries out as the Ra'haam is shredded and killed and blasted around her. She staggers back with a hiss, clutching her chest.

I stalk up to a groaning Starslayer, laying on the floor and clutching at burn marks that riddle his olive skin.

Cat runs into the gloom, disappearing once again.

I place a foot on his heaving chest, triumphant, "This is a wild-"

"-game of survival!" We cheer.