Im stupid for you

Song for the story:
Do It All The Time - I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME
Stupid for you - Waterparks

Word c o u n t:
690 words

F L U F F

Starring:
Aurora Jie Lin O'Malley
Kallis Idraban Gilwraeth

~~~
Auri's POV

I slip the glossy black headphones over my ears, and turn on Magellan to put on some old Terran songs.

I had found the headphones a few days ago, in an antique store, and had asked Fin to restore them so I could listen to music.

And Fin being the incredible person he is, has managed to fix them, and now I haven't been able to get them off my head.

I mean, who can blame me, I spent two hundred and twenty years without music. The least I can do is catch up.

I switch on Magellan and scroll through songs, finally deciding on Do It All The Time by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME.

It was a favourite of mine way before the Hadfield. I used to listen to it before track meets. It's kind of a hype-you-up song, if you know what I mean.

I shut my eyes and just kinda just swayed to the music. As the music got louder, I danced a little, doing little spins and bopping my head.

It gets to the point where I'm mouthing the words, pretending I'm in a concert, singing to thousands of cheering  people.

I laugh as I spin around, my eyes tightly shut, letting the music consume me.

As the song fades to an end, I open my eyes, and pull my headphones around my neck.

I almost scream, because Kal, is standing in the doorway with his arms crossed, smiling.

He has a cute smile.

I do a little curtesy, and drag him inside my room.

"I didn't know you came in!" I say to him, and kiss him whisper-soft on the lips.

"Well, you did have your eyes shut. And, I did not want to bother with whatever you were doing." He says.

I put my hand on my chest in mock horror.
"You don't know what I was doing? Well I'm going to have to show you!"

He looks at me, confused as I slip the headphones over his head and turn on the music, playing a Do It All The Time.

He widens his eyes, and inhales sharply, obviously confused.

But after a bit, he fades into the song.

He smiles as what I assume is the chorus.
He starts tapping his foot in the floor in time with the beat.

I pull him up from the bed and take his hands, and start dancing.
He looks slightly alarmed, like he hasn't danced before.

And, for someone who looks so elegant, he cannot dance. He steps on my feet quite a bit.

I take off the headphones and start playing the music out loud. By now it's playing Stupid for you by Waterparks.

"Hey! Tell me what you want me to sa-ay! You know I'm stupid for you!" I shout, screaming along to the lyrics and dancing by myself.

He takes a step back, and crosses his arms, watching me sing and dance, a smile on his face.

As the song ends, I ask him why he doesn't want to dance.

"Seeing you have fun is enough for me." He says, and kisses me on the brow.

"Aw." I say, and frown.

We sit on my bed in silence for a while, and Kal starts braiding my hair.

He only does that when he's nervous.

"This is why I love you, Aurora." He says, and continues to braid my hair, like what he just said meant nothing to me.

"I- I love you too, Kal." I say, and turn around, knowing what I'm about to say.
"But, I could also say that I'm stupid for you?"

He laughs, and kisses me.

"Well, Be'shmai, I am stupid for you too."

~~~

Yes, it's short but you all probably want a break from In This Court Of Shadows and Stars sooooo yay me I guess.